• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

Great books, Fay!! Really, really nice. :applause:

Also wanted to say to the guys in San Diego to have a great time. Have a slice of pizza for me, please. Just no red wine vinegar this time, Mick. :wink:

Filippi's pizza + red wine vinegar = :cloud9:

Quick & dirty.

SDCC show: I got two comics. When I get a minute to scan them tomorrow, I will provide more details. Whole buncha fun.

Banquet: I'm sure Matt and Adam Strange'll say a couple words about the war comics banquet. It was cool stuff all the way. I don't have scans of the artwork since I pretty much got it all at the last minute on Thursday. I do have a couple of pix I took with my phone. We were able to raise quite a bit of money from the auction. Again, I'll share more tomorrow.

I was late to the event. Between work obligations at the Con and a series of comedic errors, it took me an hour longer than I had planned to get there.

It was a blast though and I had fun talking with war-folk as the night progressed. The highlight was obviously having Heath the man himself break bread with us! What an honor!

All I had was my iPhone which takes crappy pictures in low light. But, since no one has posted anything yet, I thought I might throw you guys a bone…

russheath_01.jpg

Cheers Heath! Cheers!!

Edited by Wild Bill Kelso

Were they selling the GIC cover recreation laying there on the table?

+1

And does anyone know if that's that the real splash page for Easy's First Tiger, or a recreation?

Were they selling the GIC cover recreation laying there on the table?

That's just my blown up photo of the actual comic. . .don't I WISH it was the cover recreation!!!! We just put it there to get people's attention.