• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

Never, ever see this issue cut properly. It's like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Shep

meninaction7.jpg

Took me years to find a nice copy sans miscut. I even passed on a VF/NM that had the miscut 'cuz I knew it would bother me.

The one Atlas book that I sold that I wish I could get back was Men in Action #14.

Can't remember who go that one - it's the last one to complete my 'Reassemble the Vicious Heath Pre-Code Atlas War Books That I Sold Previously In a Moment of Weakness'.

They're pretty cool.

Shep

The one Atlas book that I sold that I wish I could get back was Men in Action #14.

Can't remember who go that one - it's the last one to complete my 'Reassemble the Vicious Heath Pre-Code Atlas War Books That I Sold Previously In a Moment of Weakness'.

They're pretty cool.

Shep

Men in Action only lasted until issue 9. LMK which book it was you were thinking of, and I'll see if I can help you out.

Sorry about that... War Action #14.

Miss that book big time. If you know where there might a copy, my wallet is all ears!

I still need one of those. :sorry: Got a sweet copy from Terry a while back, but it was trimmed. :censored:

Sorry about that... War Action #14.

Miss that book big time. If you know where there might a copy, my wallet is all ears!

I still need one of those. :sorry: Got a sweet copy from Terry a while back, but it was trimmed. :censored:

I'd settle for a trimmed one!

:gossip: I just bought some new war comics. They're on the indentured servitude plan. Now just have to break the news to the wife that we're moving to Canada. How hard is it being a butler anyway? (shrug)

:gossip: I just bought some new war comics. They're on the indentured servitude plan. Now just have to break the news to the wife that we're moving to Canada. How hard is it being a butler anyway? (shrug)
andy's sales threads make for some pretty creative conversations with the missus