• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Largest run you've pieced together

177 posts in this topic

I've completed full runs of:

- Marvel Two-in-One (100 regular issues plus all annuals)

- Luke Cage, Hero for Hire/Luke Cage, Power Man/Power Man & Iron Fist (125 regular issues plus the annual and the Giant-Size, which was just reprints)

I'm probably 14 issues short from a Silver-age-to-current Green Lantern run (Showcase 22 to present). Seven of those issues are from the Silver Age, the rest are modern issues that I haven't gotten around to buying yet. I've never read the Mosaic series, but I'd be interested in reading it.

I've acquired Avengers vol. 1, issues 121-402, Fantastic Four vol. 1, issues 148-416.

I am 95 issues away from having Batman 1-100. insane.gif

Seriously, I'm planning on buying the issues with Joker/TwoFace/Penguin/Catwoman appearances to read since most haven't been reprinted. They make up about half of the first 100 issues, so I may fill in the gaps at some point.

news.gif Only 94 now! yay.gif

37batman1.jpg" width="200" align="middle" border="0</a>

Cool!That's the issue where Batman gets exposed to gamma radiation(no fooling).GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Completed runs:

Amazing Spiderman (Vol 1 current issue this month including all the annuals)

Daredevil 1-200 (missing three issues #1, #84 and #197)

Marvel Team Up Complete

Silver Surfer Vol 1 (Missing the last issue #18)

Human Fly (Missing issue #13)

Ultimate Spiderman (Missing one issue #2)

Uncanny X-men 94 to 200

This is now, and probably always will be, my longest run. Pep 22-261 cloud9.gif

pep1.jpg

You are indeed, my MLJ hero! I have a Top Notch run thru it's end at 45 then up to 62, with Laugh Comix(three issues) and Suzie. Suzie went up to 100, which I have, but after 62 the stories went downhill, so I have no desire to try and do the Suzie run. Top Notch isn't a very difficult or expensive golden age run to complete, so I don't think it's much of an accomplishment, I just did it cause I like the stories and because the first issue I ever got was number 9 and I loved it and thought completeting it would be all downhill from there. Fairly simple run.

Conan 1-200.....Fine to NM for all issues

Marvel Team Up 1-150, plus annuals

Marvel 2 in 1, 1-100, plus annuals

but when I sold all my comics years back, they went with them

so I no longer have a complete run or near com,plete of anything frown.gif

I have a Top Notch run thru it's end at 45 then up to 62, with Laugh Comix(three issues) and Suzie. Suzie went up to 100, which I have, but after 62 the stories went downhill, so I have no desire to try and do the Suzie run. Top Notch isn't a very difficult or expensive golden age run to complete, so I don't think it's much of an accomplishment, I just did it cause I like the stories and because the first issue I ever got was number 9 and I loved it and thought completeting it would be all downhill from there. Fairly simple run.

I'm not sure at all that Top Notch is a simple run. I think it's a pretty impressive accomplishment thumbsup2.gif

hello all..

while I wait for a customer to arrive, this is a cool thread...

back in the early 90's, I completed

Action 1-100

Batman 1-400

AF15 and ASM 1-300

sold them all through the 90's...

currently finished Detective 27-53, and am working on a Batman 1-100 for a customer...

rick

hello all..

Action 1-100

Batman 1-400

AF15 and ASM 1-300

currently finished Detective 27-53, and am working on a Batman 1-100 for a customer...

rick

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gif

hello all..

Action 1-100

Batman 1-400

AF15 and ASM 1-300

rick

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I will second that

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gif

My longest run is X-men 94 - 478 .. missing the reprints and 12 issues of 1-66 to make it all complete