• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Thanks go to Chandler for the Gaiman signing,

seanfingh and mschmidt for some sweet books that came fast and well packed.

Kudos back to you Charlie. Nothing better than a sweet trade except a sweet trade with freebies thrown in!!!!

Kudos to Jespersen for a box of goodness from SD:

Umbrella Academy 1 (Lim.) 9.8 Gerard Way SS

Superman Wedding Album 9.8 Signed and sketched by Dan Jurgens

'Tec 627 9.6 Norm Breyfogle

Both Requiem Covers 9.8 Tomasi and Mahnke (Thanks for getting the sketch!)

Kiss 4k 9.6 signed by Paul and Gene :banana:

Thanks, JJ.

Kudos to ALEX H for some sweet SS books (and free goodies)! :banana:

Even though I haven't received my books back yet, cause it was only done a day ago at the NYCC. But, I would like to give kudos to Desertwind for the Gene Colan sig at the NYCC and the Stan Lee sig that your doing this week. Can't wait to see the book. Also big kudos to Bradley and Paul Litch at CGC for standing on line with me at the NYCC for Joe Kubert and Jerry Robinson. And last but not least, Ms. Gemma Gadel at CGC :foryou: for standing on line for about 25 minutes to get me my Joe Simon sig and thank you for the compliments on my book. You guys are best! See you at the next NYCC. :applause:(worship) (thumbs u

Even though I haven't received my books back yet, cause it was only done a day ago at the NYCC. But, I would like to give kudos to Desertwind for the Gene Colan sig at the NYCC and the Stan Lee sig that your doing this week. Can't wait to see the book. Also big kudos to Bradley and Paul Litch at CGC for standing on line with me at the NYCC for Joe Kubert and Jerry Robinson. And last but not least, Ms. Gemma Gadel at CGC :foryou: for standing on line for about 25 minutes to get me my Joe Simon sig and thank you for the compliments on my book. You guys are best! See you at the next NYCC. :applause:(worship) (thumbs u

That is cool. You got some of the big guns from CGC to help out. Totally a team effort on the CGC SS's. (thumbs u

Can't wait to see some pics when you get them back!!

Brian

Big props to Steve (EvilAsh) for hooking up my Goons SS with sketches! :headbang:

You already know how much you rock! Now send me a pic of the McKeever books to show off! :grin:

No problem T.J., glad to help! I sent you the McKeever sketch pic that I took with my phone before submitting the book, so check your PMs :)

You double-rock, sir! :headbang:

It is definitely never good enough for it to be the only graded copy of the book ever. We make it signed and sketched! Woo! Hell yeah!

People will be seeing this pic a bunch, too, along with the Goons! :grin:

PF5TJ.jpg

Big thanks to Danny/MutantKeys for making my first SS experience a memorable one by helping me complete my Bob Layton signed Hercules run!
Anytime Dikran!! Glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay in NY! Enjoy the books!

Danny