• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Thanks to Chandler Rice from Desertwind comics for making the trip down to AZ and helping me with these. This one is signed by Mark Milar and John Romita JR millar001.jpg

These two are signed by Mark Millar

millar003.jpg

millar004.jpg

and these two are signed by Mark Millar and Tony Harris millar005.jpg

millar002.jpg

Thanks to Chandler (Desert Wind Comics) for getting Al Feldstein on my Weird Fantasy 10 (and getting the signature in the exact spot on the book I requested).

Thanks to Anthony (Pirate) for getting Sid Haig and Bill Moseley and Jon (jonjesper) for getting J. Scott Campbell to sign my Rob Zombie's Spookshow International #1. They had the book, along with CGC, for almost four months and it's still a 9.8. Thanks so much guys! Now off to the Gene Colan signing.

And kudos again to Chandler & Sharon of Desert Wind Comics. All the books they had signed for me this summer and fall turned out great, and all the signatures were beauties and exactly like I asked! :golfclap:

For the books posted here

Kudos to Kevin Boyd for taking care of my Green Lantern 1, getting it signed by Alex Ross, Geoff Johns, and Ethan Van Sciver... and it coming back a 9.8! :banana:

Also, Kudos to Kevin again, for parting with the Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E.S. #0 and Supergirl and the LOSH #23.

Kudos to Unknownworlds for taking care of the ASB&R #10 Recalled Variant edition, and to oneasian, for being the middleman in this.

KUDOS to KEVIN BOYD aka KEV the MEV for giving me a great deal on

Photobucket

I bought this as a backup, because i wasnt sure if i could get GERARD WAYS signature at GOLDEN APPLE on nov 28th....

I also want to give KUDOS to FINGERPRINT_INK aka JESSE CAMPBELL for squeezing me in for the GERARD WAY signings and getting 5 comics done for me... he also through in some JAMES JEAN signatures FOR FREE!!!!!

LOTS OF PROPS TO BOTH OF THESE GUYS!!!!

Kudos to FFComics for getting these signature books from the Baltimore Comic-Con for me! A very classy guy who was in touch every step of the way with me.

And Kudos to EvilAsh who was helping him!

Thank you!

Swamp Thing #1

SThing_01.jpg

Secrets of Haunted House #5.

Gotta buy more frames to hang these all up!

SoHHouse_05.jpg

Now the good and the ugly.

House of Secrets 92. Apparently this was restored before I bought it, 3 edge trimmed and some color touch...with irked eyes I can see it all. Still trying to find the original seller, but since I bought it last year off ebay...good luck with that. Still going to hang it on the wall, just very disappointed about the restoration.

HoSecrets_92.jpg

Edited by Varfleet