• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Big kudos to Kris (thecollector) for handling a couple of large submissions for me. Kris is a pro at SS, friendly and easy to deal with. He also handles books well. Some highlights of his latest 2 submissions:

Shanna #1 (1973) Steranko SS 9.6

The Shadow #1 (1973) Kaluta SS 9.6

Weird Worlds 5 Kaluta SS 9.6

DC Special 29 Adams SS 9.6

Brave and Bold 102 Adams SS 9.4

X-Men 281 Thibert SS 9.8

:luhv:

Can't wait to get the rest of 'em. Thanks, Kris.

Chandler is the man.

spider-man_1_plat_ss98_jpg.JPG

Thank you George. Glad I was able to get a nice clean book back to you. Getting McFarlane was insane in Chicago. I have an e-mail into him now to see if anything in the near future can be worked out.Chandler & Sharon RiceDesert Wind Comics

Big kudos to Kris (thecollector) for handling a couple of large submissions for me. Kris is a pro at SS, friendly and easy to deal with. He also handles books well. Some highlights of his latest 2 submissions:

Shanna #1 (1973) Steranko SS 9.6

The Shadow #1 (1973) Kaluta SS 9.6

Weird Worlds 5 Kaluta SS 9.6

DC Special 29 Adams SS 9.6

Brave and Bold 102 Adams SS 9.4

X-Men 281 Thibert SS 9.8

ubblove.gif

Can't wait to get the rest of 'em. Thanks, Kris.

(thumbs u

Big thanks to Anthony, for my Invincible SS submissions :)

Invincible #1 LE 9.9 SS Kirkman

Invincible #1 LE 9.8 SS Kirkman x 2

Invincible #5 9.8 SS Kirkman

Invincible #12 9.8 SS Kirkman / Ottley

Invincible #47 9.8 SS KIrkman / Ottley

Incinvible #48 9.8 SS Kirkman / Ottley

Check out this link for pics:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2560279#Post2560279

Thanks to Chandler Rice for the Nice group of Kick AZZ comics signed by John Romita JR

0933776006O.jpg

0933776003O.jpg

0933776001O.jpg

0933776004O.jpg

Heck send them back so we can get Mark Millar to sign those babies. LOLChandler & Sharon RiceDesert Wind Comics
Talk about going the extra mile, You didn't have to come all the way down here to get them. Since you did I will crack open two and get a couple more signed. Nice to see you and Brett today. Hope everything tomorrow goes as well as today.

Where to start...

A very big thank you to Raph, Lena and Ben for helping me out at my booth and for running around getting me sigs! You guys are true workhorses (no Lena, you do not look or smell like a horse).

Another thank you to the boys of Fan Expo (Kevin & Tiz) for helping me get some of my other books signed!

Going back to bed now...

Will

Thanks to Kris Moore (thecollector) for getting four McFarlane's done at the FCBD signing back in May. Two were for me, two were for my brother. Here are the two which were for me (posting links to the image, because they make take a while to load).

Amazing Spider-Man #328 CGC SS 9.4 Todd McFarlane - Honestly, I was thinking I would get a lower grade on this, and was considering not to get this slabbed. But in the end, I'm happy with how this turned out.

Spider-Man #1 CGC SS 9.8 Todd McFarlane - Got this book for free, and I was surprised it was in this condition. Needless to say, I'm extremely happy with this one. :D

The two books for my bro were Spider-Man #1 CGC SS 9.8, and Spawn #1 CGC SS 9.6.

Also, Thanks to Kevin Boyd for bringing these back to Toronto for me.

Can't thank CGC witness extraordinaire Joel Elad enough for getting the ever elusive Jeff Smith to sign my copy of Bone #1, and two copies of the Rasl #1 variant. What a great guy to work with!

Pictures in the Bone Appreciation thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2579435#Post2579435