• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to The Collector for this SS CGC 9.6 HEROES FOR HOPE SIGNED BY

Brian Bolland, Klaus Janson, Bob Layton, John Romita Jr, Walt Simonson, Joe Sinnott, Jim Starlin, Chris Claremont, Jim Shooter, Louise Simonson and a Jackson

heroes 4 hope

lots of props to ADAM PETER PALMER for getting me one of the sickest sketches i own...

and lots of props to CHRIS SECRET SON for the sick sketch trade.

Edited by alphatrion1

My pleasure Fred! (thumbs u

Chris: If you're looking for another trading partner, let me know. :baiting:

My pleasure Fred! (thumbs u

Chris: If you're looking for another trading partner, let me know. :baiting:

i know 1 book he has his eye on of yours adam :whistle:

Edited by alphatrion1

Another big tip of the hat to my boy, Brian "chainnball" Kondravy for some great Dave Gibbons s/s at NYC con, Frazetta s/s last year and the BWS Conan...and for the recent George Tuska last minute s/s!!!!! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the Iron Man 5 and Iron Man 105!

HUGE HUGE and I mean HUGE kudos has to go out to Adam aka Peter Palmer aka superfly for selling me two amazing sketches and for being awesome about it the whole way through with his kindness and understanding

your the man Adam (thumbs u

Dan..double Kudos..for FX Show...books not shipped yet but Muppet 1 Blank cover sketched by Freddie Williams a 9.6 , and Batman Euro Blank cover sketched by Freddie Williams, a 9.8

Just would like to send out huge kudos to Par2ch for the following SS sketch he had done for me at the FX International show.

I contacted him out the blue on this never before speaking to him until then and not only did he hook me up with the signature I wanted he went one better and had it sketched to boot....and not only that he saved me from having to deal with the crazy shipping rates that CGC charges for shipping to Canada and dealing with customs charges I always incur when receiving items from them.

So with that being said...Dan, stand up and take a bow brother. You truly outdid yourself on my behalf and I truly Thank you and look forward to dealing with you again! :applause:(worship)

wormwood.jpg