• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Just wanted to thank Sean at NYComics for taking care of me at NYCC! I subbed five books with him for signatures, ASM #258, 267, 282, 289, 439. I just called and got the grades, and four of the five came back a CGC 9.8. The only 9.6 was the #282, and Sean cracked it out of a 9.6 SS holder so that was no surprise.

I'm really excited to get these back, thanks Sean!

A big thank you to wolvie3579 for this one. Despite it being my all time favorite, I've never been in a hurry to add a slabbed copy to my collection due to the abundance of high grade copies. Finally have a keeper now and only need Lynn Varley for the trifecta.

119152.jpg.95ef6f9e166dbaa046600d6c9427eb58.jpg

Big time Kudos to Rich Henn for getting this done for me.

imageitu.jpg

imagetqu.jpg

Signed 8x by

- John Carpenter

- *spoon* Warlock (Michael Myers in Part 2)

- PJ Soles (Lynda in Halloween)

- Tommy Lee Wallace (one of three guys to play "The Shape" in the first movie and worked in various production roles parts 1-3)

- Brian Andrews (Tommy Doyle in first two films)

- Chris Durand (Myers in H20)

- Charles Cypher (Sheriff Brackett in first two films)

- Brad Loree (Myers in part 8)

I'm hoping to one day add the rest of the actors who played Michael Myers and Jamie Lee Curtis

Just wanted to thank GACollectibles for help with signatures at the Detroit show a few months ago. I just got grades, and both books (ASM #195 & 200) scored 9.6 grades and are now double signed by Keith Pollard and Marv Wolfman! The #195 was previously raw and the #200 was cracked from a blue 9.6 holder so I am pleased with both grades! Scans will be up when I get them in hand.