• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Big thanks to MikeinSF for trading me this book. Was originally labeled as the standard variant edition of American Vampire #1 but the USPS attempted to destroy the slab on the first trip to me in the mail. So Mike helped me get it reslabbed and relabeled as the Retailer Incentive version or RRP edition.

Signed by Jim Lee in 9.8. Got it back in the mail today, well the damn USPS destroyed the box so I thought this would be damaged again, thankfully the case just has a few hairline cracks on the sides. I didn't really want to do anything more with the book but since the case got a little damage to it I might as well attempt to get Scott Snyder to sign this if possible if he will be at any conventions this summer or fall that I can attend.

I have seen some of the regular variants signed but this is the first of the RRP version that I have seen.

photo22n.jpg

Kudos to Joel_Elad (Joel) for taking some TMNT books to get signed by Kevin Eastman a few months ago. I'm several books closer to finishing my HG SS run thanks to him. (worship)

I want to thank Chuck Gower and Joe Pierson for making an SS grail possible for me. Two of my Aliens books now have Michael Biehn along side of Sigourney. And both remained 9.8.

I want to thank Chuck Gower and Joe Pierson for making an SS grail possible for me. Two of my Aliens books now have Michael Biehn along side of Sigourney. And both remained 9.8.

That takes a set of nuts. Congrats, Charlie!!