• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I've got a ton of books out at the moment, and will post scans as the books come in.

Thanks to NYComics for several books for Baltimore, Masters III, NYCC, and the Sal Buscema opp.

Thanks to Rich Henn for 3 recent ASM SS purchases (and a 4th to be completed shortly).

Thanks to DWC for 1 book for the Denny O'Neil opp.

Thanks to GACollectibles for 4 books at Detroit.

Looking forward to more great opportunities next year when I replenish the bank account!

Thanks to GothamCentral for helping me get this Djurdjevic Wasp sketch!!! :banana: I'd been wanting one for a long time. I know Carlos went out of his way to help a number of people get some signature series books at the last minute. I mean above and beyond ... and with a lot of more important things going on. Thanks again!! :applause:

Djurdjevic-Wasp98FC.jpg

I just wanted to thank GACollectibles for two books I had done at Detroit, ASM #292 double-signed and #358. I got the grades today, and the #292 is my first 9.8 on a personal submission so I am pretty excited about it! The #358 came back a 9.6, which isn't shabby either. Considering that I bought these books off the rack of my LCS when they came out, and they are unpressed, I could have done worse!