• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY NEW SPIDERMAN FORUM(THANKS FOR YOUR HELP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

93 posts in this topic

What condition are they in?

Can i get a picture of them?

For less than a dollar a book, they aren't all near mint. They are 6.0-9.4 with most falling somewhere in between. Here is a picture of some...

SMlot.jpg

rev.jpg

Send me an email october well talk about a price there.

Not much to talk about. The lot is $25, anything less and I will just save myself the hassle and donate them to the local library. confused-smiley-013.gif

Seriously, i've been sorting my Spider-Man duplicates and i must have 2 boxes full of books to move and im not even finished! That's 400-500 books.

Mainly Amazing but there is Spectacular, Web, Spider-Man, Marvel Team Up and lots more. What are your grade requirments and tell me what your budget is and i will look after you.

893whatthe.gif

gossip.gif I need any grade ASM 2 and 3 cloud9.gif

What condition, I"ve got dupes.

Seriously, i've been sorting my Spider-Man duplicates and i must have 2 boxes full of books to move and im not even finished! That's 400-500 books.

Mainly Amazing but there is Spectacular, Web, Spider-Man, Marvel Team Up and lots more. What are your grade requirments and tell me what your budget is and i will look after you.

893whatthe.gif

gossip.gif I need any grade ASM 2 and 3 cloud9.gif

What condition, I"ve got dupes.

I'm looking to complete the set so I would consider anything good-VG.

Who is silver24??

gossip.gif

Me.at Grinder. thumbsup2.gif

I can prob dig up some Spideys, I jut gave my dups to my brother though. foreheadslap.gif

Your name is Butters and that is all you may answer to.

Ok, and you're Hester Fan, do we know everyone now?

My name is Silvers24, and it REMAINS silvers24. yay.gif

The World's Greatest Spider-man Comic Collection would not be complete without 50 NM copies each of ASM #1 by Todd McFarlane. Green, Silver, regular versions.

Okay.. you convinced me. 100 copies! thumbsup2.gif

For you and only you... $2 apiece (for the entire lot!)

Some bagged editions thrown in as well. Guide value: $12 in 9.2

That's less than half the 9.2 price of $6 and $8

Are you disagreeing with the Overstreet pricing? Or with the idea that NM or NM+ copies aren't worth collecting?

or just the concept of buying in bulk?

Are you disagreeing with the Overstreet pricing? Or with the idea that NM or NM+ copies aren't worth collecting?

No no and no. Am i seriously the only one who's sickened by this whole thread?

No no and no. Am i seriously the only one who's sickened by this whole thread?

What are you sickened about? Him wanting to buy Spideys on the cheap, the whole thread mostly being spam, or other?