• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Show Of My Humble Collection

130 posts in this topic

Now, once upon a time I went into the BA forum, and made the mistake of reading the BA Horror thread, well the rest is history

Here are a few beauties from different forum members,

First one is from

GACollectibles

unex178.jpg

DC Horror and the next forum member go hand in hand. Truly a hardcore DC horror collecter and my next purchase,

from SterlingComics, anothe great forumite

wwt12.jpg

Even though the next forum member gets some slack and critisizm they do have some nice books,

Courtesy of Metro, baught Raw now in a slab

unex128cgc.jpg

For those who have not dealt with Andrew (GACollectibles) truly a class act,

another beauty from him, and a sweet cover to boot

hos90.jpg

I am sure by now you all must be getting tired of seeing DC Horror books but one more to post. This next member has been dubbed as the "Forum Legend", the master of graemlins, but still one of the nicest guys I had the pleasure of meeting. Buy him a drink and step back and watch the show stooges.gif.

I can only imagine what he has in his collection but as he said I should be honored that he let me buy a book from him tongue.gif

Courtesy of Greggy

hom192.jpg

Alrighty then,

The next one was bought from another great forumite I had the pleasure od ealing with via the boards,

courtesy of Bigfiver69

hom211.jpg

And of course good ole Ted from Superworld, always seems to have new stock in, highly reccommend a trip to his place for those who have not been

unex115.jpg