• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,188 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Point Five said:

"Satan's Private Needlewoman." Sounds like the best punk band ever! Hey, I'd go.

Awesome book Sha.  :applause:

1st app of Countess Belladonna who kills with poisoned knitting needles ? 

AWESOME

BOOK!!!

3 hours ago, Point Five said:

File this under 'tenuous Gold Connections'...  Here's another Foxy yellow cover.

wl5fe8.jpg

It's like staring into the center of the sun!!! I don't believe yellow has ever been represented more on a comic cover...AWESOME!!! 

19 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

It's like staring into the center of the sun!!! I don't believe yellow has ever been represented more on a comic cover...AWESOME!!! 

lol

"It's like, how much more yellow could this be? And the answer is none. None more yellow."

I love these books, and I'm always thrilled with color, but I don't think we could find a more genuinely enthusiastic collector on this planet than Gino. Some might come close, but he's over the moon:)

It's so nice;) :luhv:

1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

always felt this'un looked undergraded in the slab; plain ol' resubmit, and a 8.0>8.5 jump!  pleased.

weird3_1.jpg

simply STUNNING BP!!! congrats on the much deserved bumparoo looks great in the slab too it really pops!!

Lets see that WEIRD #1 of yours again i never tire of that one good sir!!!

4 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

weird1_1.jpg~original.jpeg

Could this be described as the PERFECT book!! I think it could!! thanks man love that one. NEED me one someday it won't look like this but still just a wonderful copy you got there. From the art to the scheme it just shouts AWESOME!! Sha and I were just discussing books with gorillas on the cover via PM hence the request so Sha here ya go!! Besides MM26 this is the other that comes to mind and as far as examples it doesn't get much better than this one?

3 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

this one i need to upgrade.  maybe a high-grade one will come up in a few months.  a really high-grade one.

weird2.jpg~original-2.jpeg

I really hope you get it so I can obtain this undercopy! :) 

On 4/4/2017 at 3:30 PM, Straw-Man said:

always felt this'un looked undergraded in the slab; plain ol' resubmit, and a 8.0>8.5 jump!  pleased.

weird3_1.jpg

Straw-Man, thanks for sharing those weird books. An outstanding run you've got. That #3 is a scream! Love the curves...