• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

...when you can snatch the Larson from my hand, grasshopper...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

...I always wanted to see a Gulacy Spider-man story....... oh, wait..... wrong Forum...... meanwhile, back at the Ranch....

HUXOQRT.jpg

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:
1 hour ago, lou_fine said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:
1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

Strongly doubt that will happen as Steve will not bid in any auctions run by Metro.  :gossip:

:gossip: That was my advice to Jimbo, not to Steve. 

Actually, I thought that was your advice to everybody on the boards here.  :baiting:

:idea:  Perfect way to cut down on the competition and leave all the books for yourselfhm

But if everyone takes my advice to Jimbo and bids high on Berk's Fox books, won't that make it less likely I'll win any? ???

I thought your advice to Jimbo was NOT to bid on any CC auctions, as Steve has already stated quite clearly that he would not be bidding on any of Berk's books because they are going through Metro. 

Hence, if everybody refuses to bid, then the field would be clear for you to scoop up whatever you wanted. 

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

...I always wanted to see a Gulacy Spider-man story....... oh, wait..... wrong Forum...... meanwhile, back at the Ranch....

HUXOQRT.jpg

:whatthe: AWESOME!!!!!

2 hours ago, lou_fine said:

I thought your advice to Jimbo was NOT to bid on any CC auctions, as Steve has already stated quite clearly that he would not be bidding on any of Berk's books because they are going through Metro. 

Hence, if everybody refuses to bid, then the field would be clear for you to scoop up whatever you wanted. 

Here's what I said:  "Or ... you could win Berk's books in the CC auction and we could hang out at your house.  It's much closer."

Stop the heavy drinking in the afternoon! :baiting: 

17 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

HUXOQRT.jpg

16 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

:whatthe: AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks, Gino...... I suppose we can all rest easier now that Blue Beetle has broken up that evil card game..... GOD BLESS...

35 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Thanks, Gino...... I suppose we can all rest easier now that Blue Beetle has broken up that evil card game..... GOD BLESS...

That's actually hilarious you said that because I always think that when i see this awesome cover!!! 

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:
1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

That's actually hilarious you said that because I always think that when i see this awesome cover!!! 

Well, one of the players is Hitler ....

3 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

Someone here cashing out their Fox collection? Massive amount of stuff just appeared on CC for auction and its not JB's stuff.

Not just Fox some smoking books never seen in a while 

22 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Soaring higher than his prices! 

I can jump higher than my prices.