• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

I recently realized I have been remiss in keeping my acquisitions posted and despite many of them being in less than optimal condition I am thrilled to have each and every one. In some cases I am including the back covers because they have such cool house ads, some of the interior house ads are pretty spectacular as well but I will put those in the proper thread.

Fairly large number of books to post so I hope you will bear with me. So without further ado...

34yo28y.jpg

The early Fantastic's with the Lou Fine covers are what really attracted me to the title so once you get started its hard to know where to stop sometimes. Despite the later issues having a degree of sameness to them they still appeal to me quite a bit.

wmfd3.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to smile while lifting a ship out of the water? This one also has a cool back cover house ad.

167w907.jpg

mtat01.jpg

TERRIFIC COLLECTION! :applause::applause::applause:

mm

I recently realized I have been remiss in keeping my acquisitions posted and despite many of them being in less than optimal condition I am thrilled to have each and every one. In some cases I am including the back covers because they have such cool house ads, some of the interior house ads are pretty spectacular as well but I will put those in the proper thread.

Fairly large number of books to post so I hope you will bear with me. So without further ado...

34yo28y.jpg

:headbang: I need to get another Lou Fine cover... :tonofbricks: