• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

I am sure you all know how hard these late Fox issues are to come by so you take what you can get.

warsbs.jpg

Great stuff Ipsunburst! Again, you can troll all the auction houses regularly and eBay, and not see most of these in any given year. I like the 'Flame' covers most , they seem to be the most kinetic(as i have said before, i only have about maybe four Fox issues, but intend to get more when my focus changes).

On another note, Fox was an equal opportunity bondage cover establishment, with almost as many man in bondage covers as women lol

Edited by Sagii

Great books. That third eye demon cover is pretty darn cool.

Yeah, and those snake fingers are the bee's knees! (thumbs u

....My favorite also.....probably the only reason it isn't deemed "classic" is that 99 out of a 100 collectors have never even seen one. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The early Fantastic's with the Lou Fine covers are what really attracted me to the title so once you get started its hard to know where to stop sometimes. Despite the later issues having a degree of sameness to them they still appeal to me quite a bit.

wmfd3.jpg

Great pickups, LP! :applause:

I'm a fan of these early Fantastics as well. If you're into interiors as well as covers, they really have a ton to offer. The demented Fletcher Hanks stories are definitely the big highlights, but there's other wacky fun stuff even on top of that. I'll post my copies up when time allows.

Since I am already starting multiple threads and bugging people about this book I might as well use it as an opportunity to bump this thread. Anyone else have some contributions. A nice copy of Weird Comics 2?

photo IMG_20150329_140344_zpsuluxp6nt.jpg

:applause: awesome book man can't say it enough nice to see this thread bumped it has always been one of my favs!!

As far as Weird Comics go look no further than this (thumbs u

Point Five's Legendary Weird Comics Run...chalk full of Awesome Sauce!!!

Since I am already starting multiple threads and bugging people about this book I might as well use it as an opportunity to bump this thread. Anyone else have some contributions. A nice copy of Weird Comics 2?

the US Jones 1 and 2 have different contents.....

okay let me throw out as rare is Flame 8......(church copy)

154116.jpg.eb8fdf242e87eede352e67f32bdb23ef.jpg

Stunning!!! and thank you for clearing that up! (thumbs u

154116.jpg

Yowzah! That is one amazing funny book