• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Group shot!

mylife4s_zpspxiqgamw.jpg

Great book I have one (only one) but don't have it in my bucket. Do you have any of these?

commylovelife_zpsecctkvcu.jpg

commylife7_zpskmwzdzwc.jpg

commylife6_zpsceewhsgu.jpg

And not real "romantic" but it was next to these in the ole photobucket. I understand it is pretty hard to find as well.

commurderinc_zpsq2tbxnmh.jpg

I don't, but I sure wish I did!

Thanks guys. Just realized that Page One of this thread has a much better pic (scan) of the Wonderworld #7:

1272160-ww7.jpg

I've got quite a few Foxes I've never got around to posting; will try to scan some in the coming weeks and months.

Thanks guys. Just realized that Page One of this thread has a much better pic (scan) of the Wonderworld #7:

1272160-ww7.jpg

I've got quite a few Foxes I've never got around to posting; will try to scan some in the coming weeks and months.

I've admired page one many a time!! oh and :popcorn::grin:

Picked up these 3 Foxy Funnybooks this week!!! :grin: Covers only to the U.S. Jones #2 and the Wonderworld #7 but what great covers they are!!! Thanks Sha and Rickster!!! So proud to add them to the collection they will be cherished!! :foryou:

16991722458_bc76d0281f_b.jpg

Picked up these 3 Foxy Funnybooks this week!!! :grin: Covers only to the U.S. Jones #2 and the Wonderworld #7 but what great covers they are!!! Thanks Sha and Rickster!!! So proud to add them to the collection they will be cherished!! :foryou:

Nice! :applause:

Nice! :applause:

thanks J!!!! Just following your lead brother!! (thumbs u

You've got me hm ing... I wonder if anyone, other than maybe Jon Berk, has the full four issues of the Eagle series. #1 is tough enough, but I've seen a small handful of copies over the years. #2-4 I've virtually never seen at all. Ditto U.S. Jones, almost never seen a #2 of any kind.

It does seem to be a very very tough series and I have to wonder what happened to all the U.S Jones #2's they are like you said virtually nonexistent. I missed out on incomplete Eagle #3 the other night on the Bay and a #4 also sold this year there as well but those were the only 2 copies I have seen in a long while. Neat little run for sure. I want em all!! :grin: I figured JB had them...he seems to have every cool book in existence. I penciled you, maybe Xavier, Frisco, IPSun, Walclark, and HRCostigan as a few others off the top of my head who may have a completed run of these sweet books.

I do not. I actually only got into this a little before you Gino -- I wouldn't be surprised if you have more GA books than I do.

Great group shots earlier btw!

Thanks Damian I appreciate that...we can travel in the Wonderful footsteps our Golden Age Brethren have laid down for us then!! I mostly still like to sit back and enjoy the show but I greatly enjoy what I do have in what I feel like is such a short period of time. As they say, Time flies when your having FUN!! :)

16991722458_bc76d0281f_b.jpg

Didn't see these earlier. Gino, you're on a roll buddy!! You my friend, have the 'eye'! :applause:

hey fox lovers, let's see your very first book from said publisher. mine came from pons, at a chicago show about 10 years ago. he had just taken it in trade, was looking to move it, and i was intrigued by the cover. a very difficult negotiation lasting 10 seconds or so took place at bedrock's booth. still have this bad boy.

science3.jpg

hey fox lovers, let's see your very first book from said publisher. mine came from pons, at a chicago show about 10 years ago. he had just taken it in trade, was looking to move it, and i was intrigued by the cover. a very difficult negotiation lasting 10 seconds or so took place at bedrock's booth. still have this bad boy.

science3.jpg

Cool book I look forward to seeing peoples firsts!!

I think this was the first one I bought...it seems to be the oldest FOX in my collection

THE BOUNCER #11 would be the next oldest

9576458281_70dc4fcddf.jpg

mm