• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

I could have sworn I had seen a green monster thread, but I couldn't find it after I finally found the book that I thought would work well there...but it's a Fox, so...low grade, but they aren't growing on trees.

flame%206.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I never saw "THE FLAME" on a newsstand or I surely would have grabbed one.

mm

Thanks, Dwayne, Marty, and whoever I missed:) I'm up to the W's, another one you don't see too often, also green;)

wonder%20world%2028.jpg

Amazing books as always Sharon! :applause: The scope of your collecting interest never ceases to amaze me. There is a 'green men' thread started by Cat this would go nice in. Now when is there going to be 'woman in red' thread? hm

Sharon, this group shot's going out to you!

I've been posting racy GGA covers in recent months, so let's be fair and give equal time to some half-naked men. :D

294thu9.jpg

:golfclap: There have been some MONSTER group shots being posted lately, and this one stands among them. Fantastic #22 :luhv:

..sadly for me that ship sailed long ago...

What, no #3?!? :kidaround:

I know, I know! :facepalm: One of my few GA regrets... easily obtainable for me 8 years back, but no longer.

And being honest, the #22 is a front cover only, tho a nice one. Still hoping for the interior someday!... would be fun to marry those up.

What, no #3?!? :kidaround:

I know, I know! :facepalm: One of my few GA regrets... easily obtainable for me 8 years back, but no longer.

I hear you - I was lucky to get mine (Larson) quite some time ago.

I see that Overstreet has designated Fantastic 5 as a "classic" Lou Fine cover - tough book (congrat's on having a copy, Jon)!