• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Not quite as exciting as a complete run I admit but I was pretty stoked to see what showed up in the mail this morning when I got home from work!! Now all I need is the first wrap and a back cover...other than that she is complete...

wonder if that request will ever come to fruition?!! Dubious :D:eek:

24460334833_22b5013436_c.jpg

24460342493_db7a33a37d_c.jpg

Never noticed that has a skull cover and now I do

Sharon, this group shot's going out to you!

I've been posting racy GGA covers in recent months, so let's be fair and give equal time to some half-naked men. :D

294thu9.jpg

WOW! What a "Fantastic" run of funny books! I'm not really a Fox guy although I have a couple of those but that, coupled with your Weird run is a real score. I'm sure those are very hard to complete these days. Watch out Gino, I'm starting to sway...

Thanks Jack!! And thanks Damien appreciate the kind words!! Robot man, i heard On the weather channel on my drive in that a strong breeze was heading your way to, "sway" you in the opposite direction my friend :D

we definitely could do without more competition for the already small amount of scraps we seem to be pawing at but if there needed to be an invitation to this party, you would definitely be on it brother!! the only stipulation is that you please share your winnings with the group bc we we want to see em' (thumbs u

I can't tell whether the horrendous art on those later issues makes them undesireable or makes me want them even more.

Definitely the latter. (thumbs u

2zfjx2s.jpg

One of the coolest books I have ever seen right there!!! Nice one J (thumbs u

I can't tell whether the horrendous art on those later issues makes them undesireable or makes me want them even more.

2zfjx2s.jpg

Gino - props to the books in your sig line. Some real gems in there.

2zfjx2s.jpg

Gino - props to the books in your sig line. Some real gems in there.

:hi: Thanks Josh!! Coming from a gentleman with the coolest taste in funny books EVER that is much appreciated brother!! I got a pretty neat one to add to this thread if Heritage would ever ship me my books :D They are usually Super fast but this time...not so much...purchased one week ago today and still no shipping information :cry: