• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

I can't tell whether the horrendous art on those later issues makes them undesireable or makes me want them even more.

Definitely the latter. (thumbs u

2zfjx2s.jpg

One of the coolest books I have ever seen right there!!! Nice one J (thumbs u

Gino - props to the books in your sig line. Some real gems in there.

:hi: Thanks Josh!! Coming from a gentleman with the coolest taste in funny books EVER that is much appreciated brother!! I got a pretty neat one to add to this thread if Heritage would ever ship me my books :D They are usually Super fast but this time...not so much...purchased one week ago today and still no shipping information :cry:

(thumbs u can't wait to see your addition.

Wow, just noticed this zany price from last night's Heritage auctions. Someone definitely likes their Lou Fine gorillas!

Wow, double (unrestored) Guide for a copy with moderate restoration. I wonder what an unrestored copy would have gone for. Speaking of which, whatever happened to the 3.0 universal copy that was supposed to be in the current CC auction?

Wow, just noticed this zany price from last night's Heritage auctions. Someone definitely likes their Lou Fine gorillas!

Wow, double (unrestored) Guide for a copy with moderate restoration. I wonder what an unrestored copy would have gone for. Speaking of which, whatever happened to the 3.0 universal copy that was supposed to be in the current CC auction?

Was waiting for it too, got pulled I guess.

Edited by Johnny545

I'm more resto-friendly than the average collector on these boards, but especially when it comes to early Fox. If you turn up your nose at an issue with resto, your loss... who knows if you'll ever see it for sale again.

I'm more resto-friendly than the average collector on these boards, but especially when it comes to early Fox. If you turn up your nose at an issue with resto, your loss... who knows if you'll ever see it for sale again.

Where were you when I was looking at that restored Science 1?