• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

A nice batch of Fox comics (among hundreds of other comics) about to wrap up at auction on eBay, courtesy of seller "comics4less". Somebody is really gunning for the Wonderworld #12...

Well, I was planning on going for those MMCs and that Science, but holy God in heaven, those books are shooting up. :pullhair:

The Wonderworld 12 has gone so far beyond GPA it's insane...

And as for the Science 5...

Wow, you're not kidding. Jumpin' Jupiter! :whatthe:

great Googley moogely!!! over $2600 already!!

I'm beginning to hate posting anymore of my Fox comics these days. jbcomicbox is just going to come along and post the Mile High or something. (Just kidding Jon).

I really like this bondage cover. Back in the day, I bought as many of the Fox bondage covers as I could find. I don't recall seeing this in this thread.

combluebeetle12_zpsktcxflz9.jpg

love the Wonder, the Big 3s, and this one!! Great books all around!! Very tough stuff

A nice batch of Fox comics (among hundreds of other comics) about to wrap up at auction on eBay, courtesy of seller "comics4less". Somebody is really gunning for the Wonderworld #12...

Well, I was planning on going for those MMCs and that Science, but holy God in heaven, those books are shooting up. :pullhair:

The Wonderworld 12 has gone so far beyond GPA it's insane...

And as for the Science 5...

Wow, you're not kidding. Jumpin' Jupiter! :whatthe:

great Googley moogely!!! over $2600 already!!

Two guys fighting it out. The third bidder dropped out at $500....which is about what I figured it was worth.

I guess that makes my 7.5 a $6000 book. lol

Yes, who cares about WW 12 when the Wonderworld 11 was able to climb by more than $2K in the last 20 minutes of the auction to finish ahead of the WW 12. :o

Wonder what's causing this recent upsurge in interest and the prices on all of the Fox books? hm

I got the Weird 18 :acclaim: Only ever seen 1 other copy for sale and it went for the prices the Wonderworlds went tonight

Big congrats - I remember that last one that popped up, you did great IMHO.!

Edited by Johnny545

I got the Weird 18 :acclaim: Only ever seen 1 other copy for sale and it went for the prices the Wonderworlds went tonight

Was this book listed as one of the tougher Fox books to find in a link that was posted here recently?

Tried to find that link earlier, but forgot how to get there. ???

Was this book listed as one of the tougher Fox books to find in a link that was posted here recently?

Tried to find that link earlier, but forgot how to get there. ???

http://comics.ha.com/heritage-auctions-n...man-1.s?id=4698

Nah it isn't on the list but probably should be. I don't think that list is in anyway determinative.

Which ones of the Wonderworld's are you referring to? ???

It looks like the Weird 18 went for only $766 while both of the WW 11 and WW 12 went for about $2,600+ to $2,700+. (shrug)