• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Here you go......jb

Thanks Gino,thanks Mr B.

I love The Flame...great,great cover.

Do you guys think 50$ is an okay price for Weird 2-coverless?,centrefold detached,but there?

To me, my 2c for a complete coverless as long as it's not brittle for 50 bones I would take that in a heartbeat. Never know when a cover may show up and heck if someone else has a cover they may pay you for it plus in the meantime you get to read an early Thor story!! (thumbs u

it has been done.

Added both these to the Fox short box thanks to 2 AWESOME boardies!!! ;) The Wonderworld 15 is a front cover but notice the FOG Date stamp. My Wonderworld 7 front cover has a very similar stamp right on the W as well with a Sept date. Thought they looked neat together and belonged under the same roof so thanks again buddy for lettin me snag er'!!

2eb921j.jpg

11lhfnb.jpg

Gino: those are absolutely fabulous. There seems to be no end to your resourcefulness!

Added both these to the Fox short box thanks to 2 AWESOME boardies!!! ;) The Wonderworld 15 is a front cover but notice the FOG Date stamp. My Wonderworld 7 front cover has a very similar stamp right on the W as well with a Sept date. Thought they looked neat together and belonged under the same roof so thanks again buddy for lettin me snag er'!!

2eb921j.jpg

11lhfnb.jpg

Gino: those are absolutely fabulous. There seems to be no end to your resourcefulness!

:cloud9:

Gotta say, I have now fallen in love with Wonderworld 15. So many fox gems.

among the fox books in my wheelhouse [thru 7/40], ww 15 has been the one i've seen the least opportunity to upgrade. bought this one in '09, and haven't seen a single better book to bid on since. but it's pretty, and i probably would balk at the price a nicer one would demand, anyway.

ww15.jpg

among the fox books in my wheelhouse [thru 7/40], ww 15 has been the one i've seen the least opportunity to upgrade. bought this one in '09, and haven't seen a single better book to bid on since. but it's pretty, and i probably would balk at the price a nicer one would demand, anyway.

ww15.jpg

That there copy would cause all kinds of commotion during the last 6 seconds of a Clink Feature. :applause:

ww15.jpg

That there copy would cause all kinds of commotion during the last 6 seconds of a Clink Feature. :applause:

Thanks guys and BP this is the exact book I had talked about earlier thanks for bumpin it up what a sweet copy man!! the PERFECT copy IMO :applause:

2eb921j.jpg

11lhfnb.jpg

I like the Wonderworld but happy to find some of those Blue Beetle comics too.

17065633784_f3ebd11649_b.jpg

ww15.jpg

You probably have a list to pass this one on to when you finally upgrade ... but please add me to it! :D

Comics4less has been on fire recently. Very nice looking CGC 4.0 U.S. Jones 2 on the bay right night. Will be very interesting to see where this one finishes after the Ajaxlargo copy in fair/gd- finished for 3k.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/U-S-Jones-2-CGC-4-0-CREAM-OW-Pgs-/311694729541?hash=item4892742145:g:n2oAAOSwdIFX04qq

disclosure: I own a copy