• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Added both these to the Fox short box thanks to 2 AWESOME boardies!!! ;) The Wonderworld 15 is a front cover but notice the FOG Date stamp. My Wonderworld 7 front cover has a very similar stamp right on the W as well with a Sept date. Thought they looked neat together and belonged under the same roof so thanks again buddy for lettin me snag er'!!

2eb921j.jpg

11lhfnb.jpg

Added both these to the Fox short box thanks to 2 AWESOME boardies!!! ;) The Wonderworld 15 is a front cover but notice the FOG Date stamp. My Wonderworld 7 front cover has a very similar stamp right on the W as well with a Sept date. Thought they looked neat together and belonged under the same roof so thanks again buddy for lettin me snag er'!!

2eb921j.jpg

11lhfnb.jpg

Cool books Gino ( as always) Congrats! :applause:

11lhfnb.jpg

Never noticed this cover before, probably because the GCD scan is so washed out. The Fine inks really help out the Simon art. The last really cool cover in the run until the war books at the end IMHO

A most recent acquisition in this current CC auction.

image_zpsvjoatzxb.jpeg

You really stole that one. You are fortunate (I am too) that I got mine two weeks ago or it would have cost a few hundred more. (thumbs u

Haven't started onto the good good girl art covers yet but when I do...this one is up there!! congrats!!!

Sure thing pal :hi: As I said, you mentioned if I ever let it go, you wanted it, sooooo you kinda claimed dibs (thumbs u Let's see a shot of it with it's brother :baiting:lol

:headbang: ask and you shall receive brother!! the stamp isn't nearly as prominent on the 7 but it is there...Also my US Jones 2 cover has it as well. Same basic spot on all of em'...

28sbneq.jpg

1zq3cb5.jpg

2rqiofm.jpg