• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Thanks J!!!!! Just following your lead brother!!...While I have em out I figured I would grab some more pics hope ya'll don't mind. Anyone care to venture what rather Fantastic book seems to be missing from this Foxy trio here??

31880500493_d0c7cda992_b.jpg

I'm going to wager it has a furnace in the shape of a certain Dictators head... hm

Great set BTW :applause:

Thanks J!!!!! Just following your lead brother!!...While I have em out I figured I would grab some more pics hope ya'll don't mind. Anyone care to venture what rather Fantastic book seems to be missing from this Foxy trio here??

31880500493_d0c7cda992_b.jpg

I'm going to wager it has a furnace in the shape of a certain Dictators head... hm

Great set BTW :applause:

BINGO was his Name-O!! thanks C!! (thumbs u

For sure Gino. They are my favorite covers in the run as well.

comgreenmask8_zpsrt7b5ja1.jpg

comgreenmask9_zpsa2l0clpd.jpg

+1

Yes, definitely better than that rather boring and mundane cover for Green Mask #1. (thumbs u

I like the cover of #1 quite a bit actually I still need one though. Not boring at all IMO. I once started a thread called, "Larger Than Life" and GM#1 would have fit perfectly there. The few issues prior to the 6 excluding the #1 and maybe #2 I would consider to be a bit mundane but not the #1

For sure Gino. They are my favorite covers in the run as well.

comgreenmask8_zpsrt7b5ja1.jpg

comgreenmask9_zpsa2l0clpd.jpg

+1

Yes, definitely better than that rather boring and mundane cover for Green Mask #1. (thumbs u

I like the cover of #1 quite a bit actually I still need one though. Not boring at all IMO. I once started a thread called, "Larger Than Life" and GM#1 would have fit perfectly there. The few issues prior to the 6 excluding the #1 and maybe #2 I would consider to be a bit mundane but not the #1

Maybe it's just me as I've never really cared much for covers with that pre-dominant yellow background, which seem to be the most common color for covers back in the GA. :P

3 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Thanks to a fellow boardie I get to bump this thread!! Finally completed the whole  run and it fits easily into one group shot :bigsmile:

V-Comics Run complete!!

Super sweet gino!:luhv:

59 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Thanks to a fellow boardie I get to bump this thread!! Finally completed the whole  run and it fits easily into one group shot :bigsmile:

V-Comics Run complete!!

Definitely one of the least known Fox titles.  Surprised at how much they are listed for in the guide.  :whatthe:

Congrats on completing this hard-to-find run.  :golfclap:

Edited by lou_fine

Thanks so much everyone i appreciate it!! To RM and Johnny not sure how i missed quoting those sweet Foxs but well done!! 

I would say i paid a little over guide for the #2 hehe!! The cats definitely out of the bag on these I'm wondering if results will bring more out of the woodworks but only time will tell. The Rockford has changed hands a few times and i saw the other recent Heritage copy that brought very strong money. A #2 has recently populated on the census making the 5th copy that graded out at a 9.2 :whatthe: One has to wonder who that belongs too and if it will be auctioned off in the near future?hm

Thanks again guys i am Super psyched!!!

6 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

V-Comics Run complete!!

They look great as a pair :banana:

8 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

V-Comics Run complete!!

Awesome pair, congrats! :headbang: