• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2022 at 9:41 PM, Electron said:

I just love this Patenaude cover! Wonderful funny book Sharon!

Thanks...I had a lot of Mystery Men at one time, only kept a few...which I regret...that is one of 3 I kept.

On 7/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, skypinkblu said:

Thanks...I had a lot of Mystery Men at one time, only kept a few...which I regret...that is one of 3 I kept.

I hear you there. I've let go of a few from that title that still sting as well. Had 2 low grade copies of 3 at one point, but let them both go thinking I'd find a nice mid grade one.

Still looking...:tonofbricks:

On 7/29/2022 at 10:03 PM, Electron said:

I hear you there. I've let go of a few from that title that still sting as well. Had 2 low grade copies of 3 at one point, but let them both go thinking I'd find a nice mid grade one.

Still looking...:tonofbricks:

:foryou:

On 7/20/2022 at 5:23 PM, Straw-Man said:

i would so love to add to my fox allentown cache.   in addition to the mm 1 and ww 3 posted recently, i have these...

I am absolutely terrible with the Search function of the boards here, but didn't we see a post from a boardie here that had a nice photo shop of some HG copies of the early Mystery Men and Wonderworld books, including some of the Allentown books and other pedigree copies?  hm