• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

wow. a bevy of Fox goodness....

congrats.... (I miss my old Fantastic 1 lol )

Thanks!

I love Fox, Fiction House, Quality & Centaur's...........and you can visit the Fantastic Comics #1 whenever you want. :foryou:

Edited by FUELMAN

When these books were listed on eBay, I snagged them and then looked to see what I might've missed. There was one book sold before I came along......this sold for around $38.00

FUNNY PICTURE STORIES VOL 2 #10 FR (1.0) GOLDEN AGE

:pullhair:

53193-aaaaaa.jpg.053192aab50208c00d09dfffc179ec0c.jpg

Edited by FUELMAN

When these books were listed on eBay, I snagged them and then looked to see what I might've missed. There was one book sold before I came along......this sold for around $38.00

FUNNY PICTURE STORIES VOL 2 #10 FR (1.0) GOLDEN AGE

:pullhair:

I have the Harold Geihne copy of FPS 2/10 (thumbs u

Great books, Bob! (thumbs u

Lots of nice covers here, but I'm liking that Green Mask #5 in particular. One of those distinctively bright/acidic Fox color palettes! Never noticed that one before.

here are a couple of recent ebay wins....great books!

febbooks3.jpg

Extraordinary books!! :applause: Congrats (I was the underbidder on #2 :gossip:)

Dino

and I thank you for under bidding me (thumbs u

didn't want to seperate the pair!

here are a couple of recent ebay wins....great books!

febbooks3.jpg

Extraordinary books!! :applause: Congrats (I was the underbidder on #2 :gossip:)

Dino

and I thank you for under bidding me (thumbs u

didn't want to seperate the pair!

Considering the cover "surgery" theme, you might want to rephrase that.

Great stuff! I'd like to get copies some day (but they wouldn't look like yours). I wonder whether Next Issue Project is considering Science Comics 9.

Jack

I am particularly fond of science #7, but have never seen 8 to know where they could take 9 to...

...as if I have!

I don't know how slavishly Next Issue follows the last published issue. Fantastic Comics seemed to take some liberties. If a feature appeared earlier but not in #8, would they ignore it? Anyone know? The "rules" are probably looser than that.

Jack

I am particularly fond of science #7, but have never seen 8 to know where they could take 9 to...

...as if I have!

I don't know how slavishly Next Issue follows the last published issue. Fantastic Comics seemed to take some liberties. If a feature appeared earlier but not in #8, would they ignore it? Anyone know? The "rules" are probably looser than that.

Jack

none the less , I am looking forward to it!