• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

oh, yeah. you know, beside marvel mystery is their a better looking first ten out there? silver streak 1-10 maybe?

Maybe...or Planet 1-10? (shrug)

oooh, good call on the planets, and come to think of it, hit 1-10 ain't shabby either.

I'll agree with those... and I'll throw in CAP 1 to 10!

Wonder 1 - Wonderworld 10 have some very nice covers.

oh, yeah. you know, beside marvel mystery is their a better looking first ten out there? silver streak 1-10 maybe?

oooh, good call on the planets, and come to think of it, hit 1-10 ain't shabby either.

I would say Silver Streak 1-7 are amazing ... 8 -10 are just O.K!

Don't forget Tec 1-10 :baiting:

I would say Silver Streak 1-7 are amazing ... 8 -10 are just O.K!

Don't forget Tec 1-10 :baiting:

gotta have 'em in your mind to begin with before you can be forgettin' 'em. sorry; they do nothing for me other than #8. i do love 15 and 18 'tho.

this is very true; let's face it, thru 7/40 the fox canon is very tough to beat cover-wise. all the titles have surpassingly pretty covers.

:o Great looking comic!!! :headbang:

did you see his newly acquired MM5 (shrug) .... that one is a beaut too....

S'okay. But that is a beauty of Lou Fine Fox book.

did you see his newly acquired MM5 (shrug) .... that one is a beaut too....

S'okay. But that is a beauty of Lou Fine Fox book.

parker doesn't know it yet, but I am planning to employ the services of one smart little soon to be 8 year old love of his life, to assist me in the dubious task of relieving him of his treasure...

Great Fantastic #2, Billy!

If you're not going to crack it then you should treat yourself to a reader copy. The two Fletcher Hanks stories in there totally rock. :headbang:

Great Fantastic #2, Billy!

If you're not going to crack it then you should treat yourself to a reader copy. The two Fletcher Hanks stories in there totally rock. :headbang:

You're right! I just read my copy last night with the idea of posting the cover but Billy beat me to it. (shrug)

Sometimes, a book can be judged entirely by its cover....thanks Bill!

JoJo8.jpg

shouldn't the label read "lots of skulls cover?"

a beauty, to be sure. i've thumbed it up, figuratively thru the slab, many times. congrats.

Post some more of your "Foxes", by all means. (thumbs u What else ya got?

This is one of my all time favorite Fox covers. The GCD lists it as questionably Lou Fine art. I'm doubtful. Is there any chance this may actually be a Fletcher Hanks cover? I don't think any covers have been credited to him but the monsters and girls face makes me wonder. I don't have that book about him that came out last year. Did he do any covers?

science3a.jpg

Post some more of your "Foxes", by all means. (thumbs u What else ya got?

This is one of my all time favorite Fox covers. The GCD lists it as questionably Lou Fine art. I'm doubtful. Is there any chance this may actually be a Fletcher Hanks cover? I don't think any covers have been credited to him but the monsters and girls face makes me wonder. I don't have that book about him that came out last year. Did he do any covers?

science3a.jpg

One of my favorite FOX's too, Ghoulaid, if not THE favorite!!

The cover artist has been discussed here before... I think George Tuska was mentioned. I doubt its Hanks (I don't think he did any cover art), and its certainly not fine.

Whoever did it, (worship) !!