• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

.. if i sell that jumbo 10 to anybody else, i'll have to install a fence with concertina wire on top.

A wise precaution - I am half-Sicilian, after all.

Two very nice books, hepcat - I don't collect GGA, but I certainly do appreciate them!

new fox #1 in the box [pre-dates #1]. and i'm not so sure it's my best pin-up.

kelly.jpg

Is it a book of thrills?

had this'un a long time, but just never got around to scanning it. got it out for the 3'sumpin thread. this came from roy, at a long-ago chicago con. he didn't disclose it's complete "prior history" to me at the time of the sale, but he did have details of what it went thru in all the years except 1951. i was ok with that.

ww3-1.jpg

2 is a Lou Fine cover. 1 is Tuska. (thumbs u

sorry to disagree with you..lou fine inks but there is clearly eisner in that cover.....and maybe they both penciled. but that lady in distress looks suspiciously like ellen dolan from the spirit.

the guy in the coffin clearly has a eisner face and hand holding the gun is definitely eisner!

2 is a Lou Fine cover. 1 is Tuska. (thumbs u

sorry to disagree with you..lou fine inks but there is clearly eisner in that cover.....and maybe they both penciled. but that lady in distress looks suspiciously like ellen dolan from the spirit.

the guy in the coffin clearly has a eisner face and hand holding the gun is definitely eisner!

ok, who in the betting pool had 7/6/2012 as the day that jamie would for the first time be sorry to disagree with someone? wasn't me, i had sometime in 2036.