• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me something I've never seen!

203 posts in this topic

Mmmmmmmmm..Carl's Jr.

Speaking of food (although less tasty), here's a weird giveaway. These kids' dad was a [embarrassing lack of self control] for taking them here on vacation.

1279694-sardineland.jpg

1279694-sardineland.jpg.212b572cba96015888062f65835637d2.jpg

And another weird giveaway, clearly by ACG.

1279698-SkatingSkills.jpg

Why does a "giveaway" have a 10 cent price on the cover? confused-smiley-013.gif

And another weird giveaway, clearly by ACG.

1279698-SkatingSkills.jpg

Why does a "giveaway" have a 10 cent price on the cover? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe to sucker the kids into thinking they were getting something beside a crummy skating ad? confused-smiley-013.gif

I may have to do a little digging on that one. Thanks alot adam sumo.gif

NO WAY! I love the Shannara series when I was in junior high and I had no idea they had serialized it. Are there reprints anywhere?

This thread has turned up some of the coolest stuff. cloud9.gif

Here's something for the Charlton fans. A sendaway from 1976. The Comic Book Guide for the Artist-Writer-Letterer. Artist contributions by Ditko, Howard, Newton, Staton, and Sutton. No clue about what it's worth, but somebody sold a beater copy of this on ebay a couple of months back for about $30, I think. It's the only one I saw up there for about 2 years.charlton0001.jpg

NO WAY! I love the Shannara series when I was in junior high and I had no idea they had serialized it. Are there reprints anywhere?

This thread has turned up some of the coolest stuff. cloud9.gif

$55 for the complete strip thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the link! Not sure I want to drop $55 on like 10 newspaper strips though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Teeny tiny comics... Bubble Funnies! 27_laughing.gif

BubbleSlab.jpg

Bubblefunnies1.jpg

That's awesome! CGC will grade these? I didn't know that. I have some of these from my childhood (but I'm sure the condition is aweful) and was actually looking for these on eBay after seeing them pop up in a thread here. Cool!

That's awesome! CGC will grade these? I didn't know that. I have some of these from my childhood (but I'm sure the condition is aweful) and was actually looking for these on eBay after seeing them pop up in a thread here. Cool!

Nah. That mini-slab is a joke, made from a stiff trading card holder. Made a cool picture though. grin.gif

Maybe CGC should grade them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah. That mini-slab is a joke, made from a stiff trading card holder. Made a cool picture though. grin.gif

Maybe CGC should grade them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dang, that was a good one. 27_laughing.gif I admit, it had me going foreheadslap.gif