• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since I won't be posting tomorrow........

18 posts in this topic

My daughter gets in this after noon at 5:30PM and will be here for 10 weeks. I couldn't imagine a better Father's Day. yay.gif

Happy FD to all the dads! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice, That is a great 10 week Fathers Day gift!!

My daughter gets in this after noon at 5:30PM and will be here for 10 weeks. I couldn't imagine a better Father's Day. yay.gif

Happy FD to all the dads! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I salute all fathers today with three dancing bananna's

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Having a party to try out my Fathers Days present. A Weber Performer Grill. So what's it going to do?...RAIN all day long, thats what. So cookout in the garage it is!

Happy Fathers Day

Ze-

and a happy father's day to you, Kenny (and, of course, all you fathers out there).

we'll have the opposite problem in the northeast, with near record breaking temps (95?) in NYC and it's environs.................may even jump in the pool today... grin.gif

Thanks Steve. HFD to those with children.... Don't see my kids as often as i'd like anymore, but i got a beautiful phone call with my kids on speaker phone this morning cloud9.gif

Having a party to try out my Fathers Days present. A Weber Performer Grill. So what's it going to do?...RAIN all day long, thats what. So cookout in the garage it is!

Ok, but lets remember to keep the garage door open!

yay.gif

and a happy father's day to you, Kenny (and, of course, all you fathers out there).

we'll have the opposite problem in the northeast, with near record breaking temps (95?) in NYC and it's environs.................may even jump in the pool today... grin.gif

You are right there. We spent Saturday night on the boat at the marina. I got up at 4:45 this morning, and did some logging for about 6 hours. When I got home, my wife had a new pump to install in the pool. I spent 3 hours, and it is leaking back a little into the new pump. The lawn mower, and the TV are both broke, so I thought I'd check out the boards. hi.gif BTW Happy Father's Day to all fathers.

Happy Fathers Day to you Steve and all of the other proud dads here! I got to spend the evening with my dad tonight. smile.gif I barely get to see him now, so I was happy to see him. We went to see X3. I thought I'd post one of my most cherished pictures of me and my dad--it really means a lot to me. I was just a baby, but strangely enough I remember the occassion vividly. I guess being around a couple of lions that are as big as you are will do that to you (I remember being pretty scared). 27_laughing.gif

MeandDad.jpg

Spent Father's Day at the Woodstock swimming hole with my daughters to beat the 95d heat, and then we went to see X Men 3. cloud9.gif

This morning at 9:30am we're off to kayak on the Hudson River.

Red

No river rafting for me...since it rained we stayed inside and did jigsaw puzzles. Ellen helped me, more then I helped her. We still had a great day despite the inclement weather.

puzzle2.jpgdaddyellenpuzzle.jpg

Anybody else have any fathers day photos?

Ze-