• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No bids all week!.... and now it's freakin' $90! YARGGGH!

16 posts in this topic

frown.gif

Maybe shouldve inquired if the seller wouldve ended early with no bids...

i've got a copy of both this and the superman book. both are missing their dustcovers, so it's nice to see what it should actually look like

I also have a copy, but I got it very young and had long-since gotten rid of the dustjacket. I had completely forgotten what it looked like. It is an amazing book that really captures Batman's development as a character, and shows how he went through a pretty horrible , campy period and was resurrected as a legitimate icon in the late 1960s...

Dan

SNIPE HAPPENS.

tongue.gif

It wasn't actually sniping. That's what I was going to do. Mak88 drove the price up into the stratosphere. Guess he really wanted it.

I'll find another copy online. The problem is that you don't see pictures of what the book looks like when you buy used from Amazon, Half, etc. I was hoping this copy would be it.

Finally got one! In nicer shape and only $50. grin.gif

You should flip it to Mak88! 27_laughing.gif

Nah. It's going on the top shelf of my new bookcase where my copy Wimbledon Green is the currently the sole resident. cloud9.gif

Wimbledon Green sneers at reprints like Batman from the 30s to the 70s. He has NM copies of the entire Batman run...

Finally got one! In nicer shape and only $50. grin.gif

You should flip it to Mak88! 27_laughing.gif

Nah. It's going on the top shelf of my new bookcase where my copy Wimbledon Green is the currently the sole resident. cloud9.gif

Wimbledon Green sneers at reprints like Batman from the 30s to the 70s. He has NM copies of the entire Batman run...

Wimbledon Green prefers reading the original art whenever possible.