• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday comicdonna

27 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind thought. I was hoping I would get a card from the board this year. I have learned so much on the forum in the past year and a half. Today was a rough day at work, but I did get a couple of nice presents, when I got home, including a new TV and entertainment stand, and a Jessi Colter CD, which I have wanted for a long time. No comic book, but I do have an Action Comics #75 on the way. 893applaud-thumb.gif

happy birthday to the dude with the chick name! here's to another year of confusing the n3wbs!
I have never told the story of how I ended up with my user Id. In 2002 My wife Donna and I joined ebay. We tried to use comicmike, but it was already taken. so we ended up using comicdonna. At the time, I was collecting GA westerns and although my wife took interest early on with the horse covers comics, she quickly lost interest. I had at one point about 400 mid to high grade books, including NM John Wayne, Zorro and others. I was forced to sell, and then started collection FC comics. Same thing happened. About 400 and I was forced to sell. Now, I collect GA Action Comics. I did sell my earlier ones last year, including a 4.0 #29 Now, I have #67 #79 #83 #99 and a #75 on the way.

Happy Belated B-Day! thumbsup2.gif

happy birthday to the dude with the chick name! here's to another year of confusing the n3wbs!
I have never told the story of how I ended up with my user Id. In 2002 My wife Donna and I joined ebay. We tried to use comicmike, but it was already taken. so we ended up using comicdonna. At the time, I was collecting GA westerns and although my wife took interest early on with the horse covers comics, she quickly lost interest. I had at one point about 400 mid to high grade books, including NM John Wayne, Zorro and others. I was forced to sell, and then started collection FC comics. Same thing happened. About 400 and I was forced to sell. Now, I collect GA Action Comics. I did sell my earlier ones last year, including a 4.0 #29 Now, I have #67 #79 #83 #99 and a #75 on the way.

hey just stay shy of 400!

grin.gif

HBD!

thumbsup2.gif

hey just stay shy of 400!

grin.gif

HBD!

thumbsup2.gif

I would settle for about 105 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks everyone for the card. It is greatly appreciated.

Mike