• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC runs

25 posts in this topic

I'm not even close. I grab a box and post pix. Its a one man show so even the box of Thors from 116-331 is a challenge. How to best sell them? Throw 'em up at decent prices and see what sticks. Thanks for the plug and glad you were happy with the books.

Superboy/LOH 51 high grade issues 9 lower grade. $90 total.

204 206 208 209 (25 centers as VGs)

219 220 221 223 224 (30 centers Fine)

235 238-287 VFNM to NM very high grade

loh1.jpg

loh2.jpg

loh3.jpg

loh4.jpg

loh5.jpg

loh6.jpg

loh7.jpg

loh8.jpg

loh9.jpg

"1st up is Superman Family.

182 187 189 190 These four are F to F/VF

193-207 This run is VFNM to NM

Total Lot of 19 is $30 free postage".

I will take ALL of these--I realize I'm in Canada so please LMK what shipping you would like for them.

Thanks,

Jay takeit.gif

what you got going tonight, fathertime? i won't be able to stick around all night but this collection interests me a good deal

what you got going tonight, fathertime? i won't be able to stick around all night but this collection interests me a good deal

sumo.gif You shouldn't let life interfere with your collecting. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Superman/boy titles, Wonder Woman, and Flash... for now.

I also have out the "M" box. I guess I over priced the Spotlights so they went to ebay. I can do better with the reprints, 2 in 1, Presents, Premiere, and 80's Spotlight and Team Ups.

sumo.gif You shouldn't let life interfere with your collecting. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

tonofbricks.gif

27_laughing.gif

Superman/boy titles, Wonder Woman, and Flash... for now.

I also have out the "M" box. I guess I over priced the Spotlights so they went to ebay. I can do better with the reprints, 2 in 1, Presents, Premiere, and 80's Spotlight and Team Ups.

thumbsup2.gif

you busting these out tonight? i'll have to take a look tomorrow and see if there's anything left