• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the all time best superhero movie?

59 posts in this topic

And why? Define Superhero Movie however you want.

Geeeezzzz- I dunno.

While the new X-men movies were very entertaining to me, and I love "The Crow",

I'd have to vote for Sin City. I loved all the characters, and the black and white. I felt it was more of a piece of art, than all other superhero movies. And I'm in love with Jessica Alba(she looked better here than in FF)

The one that pretty much started it all.....SUPERMAN thumbsup2.gif

The Crow. If for one scene and one scene only, there has never been another film that truly knew what "an eye for an eye" meant. When Eric is getting his butt handed to him on the rooftop by Top, he gives him the "gift" of knowing what pain and torment Shelly experienced, but all at one time. People driven by revenge want to make their antagonist feel the pain they feel and pay them back in kind. This is the first time I had ever seen it happen, and very effectively. A great and sad film.

Scott

superman 2

"kneel before Zod" sumo.gif

Loved that movie. cloud9.gif

Now go post your HOS in the signature room. poke2.gif

Yes, Superman II was the greatest thing I had ever seen when I was a kid, and I still give my wife a hard time when we go see her family in H-Town by calling it

"Planet Hu-Ston" But hey, she knew I was a dork when she married me, so nothing new to her. tongue.gif

Scott

superman 2

"kneel before Zod" sumo.gif

Loved that movie. cloud9.gif

Now go post your HOS in the signature room. poke2.gif

if i post it, it will take value away from it. My attorney KrazyKat recommends i put it in a safe for eternity

It would be hard for me to choose between the first Tim Burton Batman,Conan the Barbarian,Spider-man 2,the Hulk,or X2.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s.I've actually found something to like about almost all of them.

And why? Define Superhero Movie however you want.

Geeeezzzz- I dunno.

While the new X-men movies were very entertaining to me, and I love "The Crow",

I'd have to vote for Sin City. I loved all the characters, and the black and white. I felt it was more of a piece of art, than all other superhero movies. And I'm in love with Jessica Alba(she looked better here than in FF)

But is "Sin City" a superhero movie?

I'd probably also go with Superman 2. There are definitely many goofy moments, but it hit me at the right age.

That scene with Nightcrawler in the Oval Office seriously rocked. Probably my favorite scene in any of the recent superhero flicks.

Definitely! But too bad the rest of the movie was a plotless mess.

Being a comic book fanboy, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed pretty much every movie made so far, some more then others.

1st Tim Burton Batman because it was very gothic & had the great soundtrack by Danny Elfman. It spawned Bat cereal, Bat-piggy banks, toy Batarangs, bubblegum cards, videotapes, laser disks, ad nauseum.

It was not slapstick like the 1960s Batman movie. Even the hoi polloi could relate to the drama of the gothic Batman.

Joker covers & Bat/Detective/Dark Knight comics were selling all day long at comicons. headbang.gif