• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incgreible hulk #1 Vol.1 CGC 8.0 good for a laugh!

16 posts in this topic

Maybe the picture's a bit small but he has perfect feedback. He Probably bought $15 woth of books so far.

Never sold an item. All 4 items he has bought are junk. Yet from somewhere he pulls an IH #1 CGC 8.0. This must be why we don't hear from Rickdogg much anymore. The scammers have become so obvious that freddy the blindman could see through it.

Truly truly lame. insane.gif

Gwen Stacy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Greggy's referring to Oregon's reputation for being Pot country where they have it growing in fields in the open, the main supply supposedly for medicinal purposes as prescribed by all the Dr. FeelGood doctors out in Cali that can't find another alternative for pain medication for chronic illnesses (cancer in its later stages, burn victims); actually I think it the profits from this Oregon schwag all goes to fund America's homegrown terrorist camps, AKA the anti-gov't militia, all based in lovely Oregon country.

But the worst thing that attests to Oregon's shadyness is rumors of a mass exodus of convicted criminals from Texas fleeing the death penalty, relocating and setting up shop in Oregon where asylum is practically guaranteed tongue.gif

Gwen Stacy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Greggy's referring to Oregon's reputation for being Pot country where they have it growing in fields in the open, the main supply supposedly for medicinal purposes as prescribed by all the Dr. FeelGood doctors out in Cali that can't find another alternative for pain medication for chronic illnesses (cancer in its later stages, burn victims); actually I think it the profits from this Oregon schwag all goes to fund America's homegrown terrorist camps, AKA the anti-gov't militia, all based in lovely Oregon country.

In fields??? Who are you kidding? You can drive down I-5 near Grants Pass and pull off onto the shoulder and harvest plants all summer long. The growing conditions are so good that the highway dept can't even kill the stuff, they just mow it...

The reason Oregon is now the crystal meth capital of the US is that every citizen in the state is above the legal limit for THC all the time. They burn the mint and grass seed fields in the summer time and you can smell the weed for miles... Without the crystal meth, no one here would ever be able to stay awake!

But the worst thing that attests to Oregon's shadyness is rumors of a mass exodus of convicted criminals from Texas fleeing the death penalty, relocating and setting up shop in Oregon where asylum is practically guaranteed tongue.gif

No no, you've got it all wrong... The convicted criminals move to Oklahoma, land of... well... is there really anything in Oklahoma other than Eskimo Joe's?... It's the subpoena'd-but-never-tried criminals who wind up in Oregon... tongue.gif