• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone remember this? HOS 92 cgc 9.4 Cash and trades accepted.

29 posts in this topic

Well, it's time to sell this bad boy. Thought I'd offer it here first(I know right before San Diego foreheadslap.gif). Here's the GPA data:

Avg (All Sales)(8)1,733.86

12 Mnth Avg (2) 1,767.95

90 Day Avg (2) 1,767.95

Last Sale 1,751.90

High/Low 1,955/1,475

Last Sold Jun 2006

So, 1750 shipped if paying by Paypal. 1700 shipped if you pay by money order. Any questions? Just ask.

Oh, yeah. Anyone want the cash price to come down? I could trade for some stuff. Looking for HG DC war, F/VF and up pre-code horror, HG JLA 53 and up, HG Flash 190 and up, Brave and the Bold(Silent Knight issues). Just PM me.

HOS92.jpg

Actually, finding the right buyer is just a matter of patience. I'm sure there's tons of people that would love to own it crazy.gif

Roy.

Thanks...got it from good old Roy(r1970d) about a year ago. Tough book to sell though.

It's in pretty high demand though, drop the price enough, the book will fly out of this forum....but no need to do that now. If you don't get a taker here, list it on Ebay and see what happens.

I don't have to sell it...just trying to maneuver myself for a more relevant purchase for my collection. I'll probably Clink it or something. Figured the trade thing would make it a little more doable for some. Thanks again-John

First appearance of the "Thing" that would make a young Heather Locklear's undies moist circa 1990.

We own a copy of that movie,it's.......different 27_laughing.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

And in CGC 9.4 it is squarely in the top 5 percentile of a fairly difficult book to find in high grade.Definitely tempting.Plus Wrightson used Louise Simonson as the model for the girl on the cover,which is cool.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Basically the significance of this issue is Swamp Thing's first appearance. A quintessential character that is the epitome of Bronze Age Horror! Plus an incredibly tough(for Bronze Age that is) Greytone cover to find in high grade. If I had the duckies, I would be sorely tempted to buy this book!!!

Oh yeah, one of the coolest of Bernie Wrightson's covers.