• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comic Book Fan Super Show - Sunday, August 20, 2006

84 posts in this topic

I'd like to thank the guys, Kev and Dave. I found out at 2:00 AM this morning that I didn't have a table booked like I thought. After tossing and turning all night, I called Dave early this morning (and knowing of my plight) already had a table set aside for me, even before I called him. Class, just a classy group of people. Thanks guys.

CGC-World, Table 6 on the floor plan. See you guys there.

Jim

How was it?

Another classic!! Great show!!! Spent a lot more than I thought!!!

Here is the low down:

Incredible Hulk # 182 $200 (9.2 or 9.4)

Power man and Iron Fist #50 $10 (9.6 or 9.8)

Aquaman #50 $50 (9.6 or 9.8) Trust me the condition is amazing!! Worth it!!

Valiants $1.00 each (nm/m)

Not great finds but it was good. I missed out on a few books. Damn!!

IMG_0003.jpg

The Collector Times' Jamie Coville has posted the first set of pics online from yesterday's AMAZING Toronto Comic Book Fan SuperShow! Thanks Jamie!

Here are just a few:

Ken Lashley

IMG_0012.jpg

Ken Lashley is an awesome guy and the fans that attended the show yesterday had a great time meeting him and the sketches that he did for them were fantastic. Thank you so much Ken Lashley for coming to our event!

Phil Jimenez

IMG_0021.jpg

The same can be said for Phil Jimenez. Fans in Toronto love Phil! Thank you Phil for coming back to Toronto for a day!

Liana K

IMG_0002.jpg

Liana K was amazing with the fans - and I know her secret! - she's a fan too! Thanks Liana for helping make the Toronto Comic Book Fan SuperShow a great success!

And that's just a small fraction of the great guests we had at the show yesterday! I would write more but I have to get in to work! I'll have some more follow-up updates later this week! Make sure to check out the rest of Jamie's pictures here:

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/JamieCoville/

Thanks to all the people that came to the SuperShow yesterday. As soon as I know the attendance numbers I'll let you know, but it was the most well-attended one-day convention we've had in a decade!

Kevin Boyd

Paradise Conventions

www.torontocomicon.com