• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOOTERS CEO MYSTERIOUSLY DIES!

23 posts in this topic

RIPP.

You know, even trivializing someone's death is not the coolest thing in the world.

Gotta admit when a guy dies suddenly like that and he's connected with the Mango industry you can't help but suspect a link. My sniffer is on to something. Sniff, sniff. flamed.gif

Bah. The Hooters of America ones are lame. The best Hooters are the ones owned by the original guys, Hooters Inc. (some in FL - all the Tampa Bay ones, NY and I think Chicagoland). Better wing sauce and no prepackaged blue cheese. The waitresses, of course, vary no matter who owns the place.

Bah. The Hooters of America ones are lame. The best Hooters are the ones owned by the original guys, Hooters Inc. (some in FL - all the Tampa Bay ones, NY and I think Chicagoland). Better wing sauce and no prepackaged blue cheese. The waitresses, of course, vary no matter who owns the place.

The waitresses in my store in Islandia NY are pretty sweet...nothing like Bikini Wednesdays!!! cloud9.gif

• Administrator

"Initial reports are still coming in, but early speculation is that THE GUY ATE NOTHING BUT BUFFALO WINGS. OF COURSE HE'S DEAD. IT'S A MIRACLE HE MADE IT TO 69."

Apologies to any actual acquaintances of the man should they read this... which is highly unlikely... so never mind...

"Initial reports are still coming in, but early speculation is that THE GUY ATE NOTHING BUT BUFFALO WINGS. OF COURSE HE'S DEAD. IT'S A MIRACLE HE MADE IT TO 69."

Apologies to any actual acquaintances of the man should they read this... which is highly unlikely... so never mind...

893naughty-thumb.gifThat's my boss your talking about