• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

action comics #1 dimensions

9 posts in this topic

If you are asking this question, you shouldn't be thinking of buying . . . you should be thinking of reading, learning and studying quite a bit before negotiating to buy the holiest of holy . . . insane.gifmakepoint.gif

If you are asking this question, you shouldn't be thinking of buying . . . you should be thinking of reading, learning and studying quite a bit before negotiating to buy the holiest of holy . . . insane.gifmakepoint.gif

Don't you have a job? makepoint.gif

If you have the money to buy such an high-dollar item, I heartily recommend that you do a little research(which I suppose asking this forum counts as). But more importantly, look at more than just one copy. Find photos of originals. Lots of photos. It will help acquaint you with many of the characteristics of original Action #1 copies. And perhaps, it will also familiarize you with the players in this "Game".

Since, I don't know the dimensions, right off hand. I recommend you post a request in the Golden Age Forum. Several members, who frequent that forum, have copies and can give you the informtion you need.

Oh, yeah. Welcome to the boards!

I wouldn't buy a book of that magnitude from anyone other than the most reputable of dealers and would insist on a blue label CGC specimen.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. a copy with slight professional resto would be possible if the work were limited to tear seal or CT.