• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC registry awards

12 posts in this topic

im not really sure who won anything, but i see something different on my registry page in my colection description, here's a link if any one whats to see.

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=2250

Hey, I got one of those too yay.gif

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=2687

90% of my books are back home and not entered in my registry sets. If this contest could only have happened in another week and a half, I may have had more.

I still couldn't have won any of the big awards, but could've grabbed a few more best sets.

Why are you setting up all those EMPTY Registry sets? Just to get #1 Ranking on empty areas?

I'm getting them ready to add my comics I will be pulling out of my storage unit in just over a week when I return home.

I'm anxious to see where my Spider-Woman set ranks compared to the #1 set now, as it's a pretty good one.

Check back during the first week in August as I should have them all entered by then.

Why are you setting up all those EMPTY Registry sets? Just to get #1 Ranking on empty areas?

FYI when they awarded "Best set" they disqualified you if you had no books in the set. Personally, if I know I will eventually be adding books in a set, I go ahead and create it. There's a nasty feature when you edit sets that it sorts the list by set ID, NOT the alphabetical name of the set. It's annoying and I wish they would change that. Hint Hint Wink Wink

• Administrator
There's a nasty feature when you edit sets that it sorts the list by set ID, NOT the alphabetical name of the set. It's annoying and I wish they would change that. Hint Hint Wink Wink

wink.gifwink.gif

I see what you mean...the sets are listed by set ID when you access them through the Manage Registry Sets menu option. We can change that.

There is however another place you can edit your sets where they are currently listed alphabetically. When you log in, you are at your homepage. If you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you will see all of your registry sets in alphabetical order. Scroll over to the right and click 'edit' to make changes to any of your sets.

I didn't notice the edit option on the right because my resolution isn't high enough...Thanks....and also thanks for considering to sort it by set name (your name, not the name I give it). Better yet, let the owner choose!