• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Dispute transaction has been opened up on me

34 posts in this topic

this seller has been discussed here before about selling his spidey 129 and 101 2nd prints and not mentioning in the description they are second prints only saying they are "variants"

I know I know. When the guy talked about leaving positive feedback I told him I would if he did for me. So, he did and that's why I left mine. Sorry, sometimes being a man of your word really blows. Hindsight 20/20, I probably would have done it differently. Look, we all know he was lying, my only thing was he was respectable to me the entire time. So, thats what I did what I did but I do agree, other bidders will look at the feedback and think the guy is great.

I know I know. When the guy talked about leaving positive feedback I told him I would if he did for me. So, he did and that's why I left mine. Sorry, sometimes being a man of your word really blows. Hindsight 20/20, I probably would have done it differently. Look, we all know he was lying, my only thing was he was respectable to me the entire time. So, thats what I did what I did but I do agree, other bidders will look at the feedback and think the guy is great.

You could have still left a postive feedback for him, but in the feedback itself you could have said to watch this guy as he is a bit of a liar.

ah, ebay feedback. could there be a less helpful system than this?

someone write a firefox extension that allows you to suppress auctions from scumbags please please please

Go directly to feedback jail, do not pass Go! devil.gif

HulkTom-

Tough situation and now you're getting it from both ends.

I'll give you a pass, you put in a lot of effort looking to do the right thing. That counts for a lot. Next time things will be clearer.

Ok , I emailed the seller, stating I was interested ( well,...kind of ) in that Hulk # 1 book that "hulktom" just won. The item that was supposedly damaged. I asked if they had any additional copies, and if so, will the seller auction one off ?

The seller replied to me with this :

Question from privatebusinezz

Activity with privatebusinezz (last 90 days):

- I have bid on 0 items from privatebusinezz

privatebusinezz( 47)

Positive feedback: 100%

Registered on: www.ebay.com

I DO! BUT NOT TO AUCTION OFF! WE CAN DO PAYAPAL IF YOU LIKE?

Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Thank you,

eBay

Is there anything one can do about this ?

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

If you want to report him, here's the page to use... http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

eBay prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed items outside of the eBay Web site. Offers of this nature circumvent eBay's fee structure and are a potential fraud risk for both buyers and sellers.

To report any other outside of eBay offers, contact eBay with the item number that the offer refers to, the User ID or email address of the member you are reporting, and a copy of the email with the full headers attached. Information on how to send email headers can be found on the Sending Headers page.

You have to be logged into your eBay account for the links to work.

Larry

Ok,

so to make this clear for everyone :

ebay seller " privatebusinezz " is a crook.

HulkTom bought a book from the seller which sold for a low price :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200008896753&rd=1

and seller "privatebusinezz " informed HulkTom the book was damaged. I emailed "Privatebusinezz " asking if he had another copy of the certified 9.8 book, and if he would auction it off ?

Privatebusiness replies , that they do have the book, and to paypal them.

So, there you have it. Please make note:

Privatebusinezz = crook

wink.gif