• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 Grade?

17 posts in this topic

Structurally it looks like a nice 2.0. Is that piece above the "N" in Amazing firmly attached?

I can't tell from the auction and I've asked the seller about it but haven't heard back yet.

I was hoping that it may be a 2.0 and am trying to prepare my final bid amount so thank you to all that have replied so far.

2.0 to 2.5 unless there is something really wrong with the back cover. I don't see anything that would take the book down to 1.8 IMO. 2.5 is a real possibility.

2.0 to 2.5 unless there is something really wrong with the back cover. I don't see anything that would take the boook down to 1.8 IMO. 2.5 is a real possibility.

Actually, I see quite a bit that would take the boook down to a 1.8, and a 2.5 is out of the question grin.gif

2.0 to 2.5 unless there is something really wrong with the back cover. I don't see anything that would take the boook down to 1.8 IMO. 2.5 is a real possibility.

Actually, I see quite a bit that would take the boook down to a 1.8, and a 2.5 is out of the question grin.gif

So you claim. Similar scans on Heritage say otherwise. confused-smiley-013.gif