• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Zaid question

38 posts in this topic

So yesterday I heard you on KNEW 910 Michael Savage Show, then today I hear you on KNEW's Jerry Doyel Show.

So my question, relating to comics is: "Did you know that Savage was going with the Superman reference( TRUTH

JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY ), or was that somthing that just happened." I would like to think that

you finally found a way to work in a comic refference..... wink.gif...... grin.gif

So yesterday I heard you on KNEW 910 Michael Savage Show, then today I hear you on KNEW's Jerry Doyel Show.

So my question, relating to comics is: "Did you know that Savage was going with the Superman reference( TRUTH

JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY ), or was that somthing that just happened." I would like to think that

you finally found a way to work in a comic refference..... wink.gif...... grin.gif

Hey, I can't tell all my secrets! 893naughty-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Hey, I can't tell all my secrets! 893naughty-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif......What was I thinking. L....O......L..... sign-funnypost.gif..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

so were you the guy with the long hair on the tube talking about how murtha's comments are unbecoming of a retired senior marine officer and what not trying to get pre-indictment discovery materials?

1337690-neal_puckett_photo.jpg

Neal Puckett (l), Mark S. Zaid ®

A photo of a microphone and Mark has his mouth closed? Must be photoshopped. thumbsup2.gif

so were you the guy with the long hair on the tube talking about how murtha's comments are unbecoming of a retired senior marine officer and what not trying to get pre-indictment discovery materials?

Now, was it really that bright out, or were you just covering up the computer strained red eye from staying up reading these boards? cool.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, I'm back in the States finally, so I get more than just CNN...I'll be on the Mark Zaid lookout now.

Now, was it really that bright out, or were you just covering up the computer strained red eye from staying up reading these boards? cool.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, I'm back in the States finally, so I get more than just CNN...I'll be on the Mark Zaid lookout now.

It was BRIGHT! Neal regretted not listening to me and keeping his shades on. 27_laughing.gif

Are you back in the US for good now? Where at?

It was BRIGHT! Neal regretted not listening to me and keeping his shades on. 27_laughing.gif

Are you back in the US for good now? Where at?

Yep, back for good. Bought a house in Kansas City, Missouri.

The wife has to go back to Japan on the 19th and finish up her stint there. She should come back for good around Thanksgiving, so it will be just me and the little one for about 3 months. 893whatthe.gif