• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marc Spector, MOON KNIGHT 1-60 (full run, NM/Mint) BIN

5 posts in this topic

Full run of these books, issues #55-60 alone are fetching over $100 on Ebay right now.

All books are in NM/Mint, bagged and boarded individual.

Free shipping within the United States, BIN price $250 (also willing to listen to offers).

First takeit.gif of course, get's the kit n kaboodle.

I'll be listing other full runs of books in the next day or so, but I thought someone on the boards might be looking for this collection before it goes toward the 'Bay.

Full run of these books, issues #55-60 alone are fetching over $100 on Ebay right now.

Why? I ask because I don't know. Is it just that they are the Platt issues? I thought those had gone back down.

Wish I knew. Could be because it's Platt, could be the story arc...who knows.

But I thought rather than list those books, get $100-120 for just those 5 issues, break up the set....I might as well just sell them all in one lot...figured the board members might be looking for these first. thumbsup2.gif

Why? I ask because I don't know. Is it just that they are the Platt issues? I thought those had gone back down.

Platt issues, Plus the start of the current series hints that it kickstarts from the ending of the Marc Spector. There is probably some speculating going on, but the Platt issues are consistently selling for a modern size premium.

Sorry Rich, trying to answer the question without derailing your sells thread. thumbsup2.gif