• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Vol 3 #60 Variant

22 posts in this topic

$26 for one is a steal - I could see this book being quite pricey in the future.

I would think so too. They seem to be pretty tough to find. It looks like there is one in this auction that I won.

FF lot

I paid a little more than I would have liked for the lot, but.....

That book's a real pain to find. For a while I had a bounty just for a SCAN of it, as I'd never seen one. It turns up more often now I think (I don't actively look as I've finally got one), but it's still not easy.

Here is a good link on these Modern Discount Marvels

Also this thread had a sell of $26 on a cgc 9.6 back in May.

Last Post in Thread

That was a great steal. If the seller had advertised the comic correctly and added "variant" or "newsstand" n the title I bet he'd have gotten much more for the comic...

Jim

That book's a real pain to find. For a while I had a bounty just for a SCAN of it, as I'd never seen one.

Hell...I offered a VF GS X-Men #1 in trade for the comic... smirk.gif

Jim

I'd take that smile.gif ...

its not listed there but I have an Uncanny error

its got the 25 cent cover but $2.25 in the upc box

The site listed above talks about the avengers "error" like this but not the X-men

I have still YET been able to find the FF

The site listed above talks about the avengers "error" like this but not the X-men

Got a scan?

Jim

Has anybody found any of the other variants? The Uncanny one seems harder to find than the Hulk and DD ones.

I've had them all. I don't know if I do at present (I might just have the DD and the FF) The other ones are easy as pie compared to the FF one (unless the namor really does exist.)

Got a scan?

Jim

I will try and get to it tonight once home from work.

Moving into a new house Friday, so its a wreck atm

Christo_pull_hair.gif