• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creepy 32 Ebay auction

25 posts in this topic

Check out this auction for a raw copy of creepy #32. Ebay auction I have bought quite a few magazines off of this seller all of which are from a large warehouse find with many multiple copies of these books. Every book I got were relatively high grade but none higher than a 9.0 on a very good Day. The average is vf. Unbelievable price for a raw book. makepoint.gifinsane.gif

Tsk tsk tsk, gone higher then it should. Horrible picture hard to see the condition with the size and glare on the magazine bag. Someone likes to take chances, IMO there are copies just as good available at mucher better prices.

plus, a shill bidder is increasing the price on many of these auctions. gossip.gif It's so obvious too?

Yep, 2 FB bidder only bids after at least two others bid and then pumps them up. plus the bid retraction when he actually went to high and was the high bidder.

foreheadslap.gif

I got mine for $20 shipped off of a BIN. Less than 1/10 the price and the two are probably in the same shape.

Looks like you beat the "rush," Andy! 27_laughing.gif

That's one of the few early Creepy/Eerie issues that's tough. It took me a long time to find a nice copy at a reasonable price.

How about $200 shipped? That's more than 10% off the last recorded eBay price! 893whatthe.gif

Man, you must really think we're a bunch of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. $195 shipped or I walk! sumo.gif

How about $200 shipped? That's more than 10% off the last recorded eBay price! 893whatthe.gif

Man, you must really think we're a bunch of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. $195 shipped or I walk! sumo.gif

You drive a hard bargain, but I will reluctantly accept. thumbsup2.gif

Awesome! My business associate in Nigeria will be wiring you the money. Just PM me your bank account # and password when you have a second. thumbsup2.gif

I did! I have few deals cooking with gentlemen in Nigeria myself. Maybe they know each other?

Mrs. Abacha is apparently a well-known entrepreneur over there, so I wouldn't be at all surprised. And you really won't believe this part, but she is also selling me her late grandfather's unrestored Action #1 in VF! (The shipping cost from Nigeria is a biitch, but what can ya do?)

The high bidder is a little insane.gif Look at how much he paid for the other Creepy #32 that was offered by the same seller link

I was able to buy over 100 of these mag's from the same seller before this buyer stated to place crazy bids. I must say that many were in NM condition and I've sent some to be CGC'ed. But still, crazy prices??? I just don't get why he's buying multiple copies at outrageous prices

I bought about 20 books off the same seller, true the scans were small and you couldn't really tell the grade. But, he never mentions a grade, just that it's in excellent condition and a warehouse find...but I got some nice books for a fraction of the listed Overstreet price. I am pretty sure there isn't a shill bidder on these auctions either, I won lots of his books just placing an initial bid. It is true though that most grades were in the 8.5 range and it's lucky if you got anything over a 9.0