• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

Crisis historians? What ARE the answers to these thread-starting questions?

First one to answer correctly wins a no-prize. Verification of the winner by Joanna.

MajorKhaos

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards

06/12/03 01:41 AM

Who will be the first to die?!?! Who will be the first to be retconned into oblivion?? Who will dress up like Supergirl and be cradled gently in the arms of a large man in tights??

Arch

Hmmm....

Bugaboo - Coinee

JC - Dr Gloom

Khaos - KostumeKween

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nope. Actually the answer to #1 and #2 is the same. (You got #3 correct).

-- Joanna

Just then, they all hear a piercing Neanderthal wail from inside the cave. It's followed shortly by a high-pitched scream human scream.

"Anyone want to go check on Snowball?" asks Twinkie.

"In a bit. I want to see what the Solar Powers are doing here."

"Me, too."

"Yeah, me too."

"Okee doke. I'm sure he's fine," says Twinkie, rising to greet their fellow superheroes.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Not unless you're going to be nice. shy.gif

My only criticism of this Crisis story is that there aren't enough lawyers in it. tongue.gif

You want to be in it? Let me know.

Not unless you're going to be nice.

I can't guarantee anything because once you become a character, I write the character, not the person behind it. I don't even remember who most of the characters are 'based on' (i.e. whose name they're associated with). And because I don't want any trouble (I've had plenty in the past), I'd prefer to get volunteers who'll take whatever happens.

I was just kidding about the nice part anyway. You can write whatever you want. Besides, it's funnier when you [!@#%^&^] with people. confused-smiley-013.gif

Not unless you're going to be nice.

I can't guarantee anything because once you become a character, I write the character, not the person behind it. I don't even remember who most of the characters are 'based on' (i.e. whose name they're associated with). And because I don't want any trouble (I've had plenty in the past), I'd prefer to get volunteers who'll take whatever happens.

I was just kidding about the nice part anyway. You can write whatever you want. Besides, it's funnier when you [!@#%^&^] with people.

That is just the kind of attitude that will get you a spot in Crisis! Welcome aboard!