• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

You want to be in it? Let me know.

Do you actually ASK people if they want to be in it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I do now. I didn't in the beginning because I didn't realize it would be a problem. But when some members decided that the fictional characters might reflect poorly on them, they got angry. I don't want anyone in the story who doesn't want to be there. So if someone wants out or in, just ask.

-- Joanna

I was going to read this thread from the beginning...but its longer then "War and Peace"! 893whatthe.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Joanna! Quickly, Shield knows too much! He is prepared and willing to divulge my Dark Secret in another thread! You must retcon him into oblivion ASAP! If my secret falls, then I'm taking you with me, Hel-- er, Joanna!

What other thread is that? I haven't read much today. Besides, Helga is banned from all but the WC. She's useless.

Joanna! Quickly, Shield knows too much! He is prepared and willing to divulge my Dark Secret in another thread! You must retcon him into oblivion ASAP! If my secret falls, then I'm taking you with me, Hel-- er, Joanna!

What other thread is that? I haven't read much today. Besides, Helga is banned from all but the WC. She's useless.

Joanna. We are at Defcon-5 here. SHIELD MUST BE STOPPED!!! (And possibly Pov, too. And let's go ahead and do everyone a favor and off Beyonder while we're at it. And give Arch a beard. And, could I get a sandwich? I'm famished.)

Clark, unfortunately, due to the fact that you are a new member, you are unfamiliar with some of the board members. Shield may have questionable political views, but he strikes me as a fine fellow, and unworthy of ire. My beloved Pov is nothing less than a member of the JBH -- the legendary Spelling Bee -- so I can't retcon him. Beyonder, a lovable lad himself, is currently playing a very important role in Crisis, being half of a romance that will shake pre-history. And Arch, our benevolent lord and master, is the primary villain. How could I possibly impose facial hair on the primary villain?

The sandwich, however, is very doable. Egg salad okay? (I make great egg salad)

-- Joanna

Clark, unfortunately, due to the fact that you are a new member, you are unfamiliar with some of the board members. Shield may have questionable political views, but he strikes me as a fine fellow, and unworthy of ire. My beloved Pov is nothing less than a member of the JBH -- the legendary Spelling Bee -- so I can't retcon him. Beyonder, a lovable lad himself, is currently playing a very important role in Crisis, being half of a romance that will shake pre-history. And Arch, our benevolent lord and master, is the primary villain. How could I possibly impose facial hair on the primary villain?

The sandwich, however, is very doable. Egg salad okay? (I make great egg salad)

-- Joanna

I love egg salad.

And, pardon my newishness (I know, I don't look newish)... it appears that I will now be forced to commit Hari Krishna.

Let me get this straight...

Redhook is losing his mind.

Beyonder is losing his sanity

Am I supposed to stop reading now?Before.. I too... arrggh... gooo..... insane?>

.Too late....

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Crisis will return. I just got the layouts for my books and have to do "cuts and fills". Because they have a deadline, it has to take priority. I haven't forgotten. I just got really busy.

-- Joanna

flowerred.gif

Thank you for your patience, Beyonder.

Thank you for CRISIS, Joanna.

Aww, shucks, now ya got me all blushy. cloud9.gif

sumo.gif