• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big art update.....

18 posts in this topic

Nice Goon!

Great update. The METAL MEN cover is superb. I've yet to read a GOON comic-book, but I'm really impressed by the original art pages I've see from this title - so that's gotta change soon!

Congrats. thumbsup2.gif

Not that I'm encouraging anyone else to collect the OAgrin.gif...

Every comic fan should check out GOON. It's a perennial multiple nominee at the Eisner Awards and has won a bunch of them. Comedy, action, drama all melded perfectly. Everyone I recommend it to gets hooked instantly.

Great update. The METAL MEN cover is superb. I've yet to read a GOON comic-book, but I'm really impressed by the original art pages I've see from this title - so that's gotta change soon!

Congrats. thumbsup2.gif

Every comic fan should check out GOON. It's a perennial multiple nominee at the Eisner Awards and has won a bunch of them. Comedy, action, drama all melded perfectly. Everyone I recommend it to gets hooked instantly.

gossip.gifWe don't need anymore competition for the OA.

Congrats. thumbsup2.gif

Goon rocks! If you aren't reading it, you sure as heck should be.