• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC strike

240 posts in this topic

This place needs a "Locked and Pulled:Read It Here" Forum, well, just so the rest of us don't make the same mistakes! (and it could make for entertaining reading!) 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

This place needs a "Locked and Pulled:Read It Here" Forum, well, just so the rest of us don't make the same mistakes! (and it could make for entertaining reading!) 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There used to be one I think. When forum members were placed in the "penalty box" they could read the pulled threads. One of the older members might remember. It was before I joined.

I think its his third or fourth..

It's his fourth...but I *think* the ones from the "penalty box" days are not counted anymore.

Tom Murmane got his 5th strike a few weeks ago but next to his 4th strike it said "second strike"

I would hate to see Vince go....you need all flavors in the world

It's his fourth...but I *think* the ones from the "penalty box" days are not counted anymore.

Tom Murmane got his 5th strike a few weeks ago but next to his 4th strike it said "second strike"

Three strikes in a year gets you the boot.

I like to read Joes comments...

I concur,

JC is OK in my book, he is just a little vocal thats all confused-smiley-013.gif

I agree. JC is ok in my books...I joke about him being negative but often he is very realistic in his opinions. He also thrives on the attention his comments get and you guys don't get it. Everyone gets worked up over a keyboard conversation. It's pretty funny actually. He's probably at home sipping on a beer and busting a nut laughing while everyone is flaming him.

R.

Unless you're Deathlok.

I like to read Joes comments...

I concur,

JC is OK in my book, he is just a little vocal thats all confused-smiley-013.gif

I agree. JC is ok in my books...I joke about him being negative but often he is very realistic in his opinions. He also thrives on the attention his comments get and you guys don't get it. Everyone gets worked up over a keyboard conversation. It's pretty funny actually. He's probably at home sipping on a beer and busting a nut laughing while everyone is flaming him.

R.

I know one thing he is playing with the family. Have fun JC.. thumbsup2.gif

...seems a little harsh and targeted to me,...if everyone who trolled on these boards was worthy of a strike there would be no one left to post past 10 AM,.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you know what, i agree with you in spirit, but i swear to God Almighty it's as though j_c cannot simply make his points without insulting someone.

if he could just stick to the rather impressive breadth of knowledge he possesses, and leave the "geek," "nerd," "stupid," and "semi-illiterate" comments out of his posts, he'd be one of the better members here. but he can't seem to help himself. it's a real shame, because i've learned a lot from the guy, and i knew a chrapload about the BA before i ever signed on here

You tell'em ya stupid, semi-illiterate, geeky, nerd! poke2.gif

...seems a little harsh and targeted to me,...if everyone who trolled on these boards was worthy of a strike there would be no one left to post past 10 AM,.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you know what, i agree with you in spirit, but i swear to God Almighty it's as though j_c cannot simply make his points without insulting someone.

if he could just stick to the rather impressive breadth of knowledge he possesses, and leave the "geek," "nerd," "stupid," and "semi-illiterate" comments out of his posts, he'd be one of the better members here. but he can't seem to help himself. it's a real shame, because i've learned a lot from the guy, and i knew a chrapload about the BA before i ever signed on here

You tell'em ya stupid, semi-illiterate, geeky, nerd! poke2.gif

893whatthe.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Unless you're Deathlok.

Right, but I'm not Deathlok, and you're not Deathlok, and......well, only Deathlok is Deathlok so.......

Now I get it.

Previously 3 strikes within a year meant a 30 day suspension, and a 4th strike within a year meant a permanent ban. This will still be true in cases where strikes are applied, with this addition. Two strikes will result in a two week suspension as well.

In honor of JC, I changed my avatar to better suit my personality.

Feel free to use it, so when JC comes back he wont have to call us all Pencil Thin Nerdsticks.He will see we have accepted our role.

He is nothing more then a wolf is sheeps clothing. Who I feel, does what he does for effect(mostly). I just dont understand why he takes it to such extremes. He was either off his meds yesterday, or was on a mission to get what was the obvious conclusion to his antics.

A strike.

Ze-